[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does shit always drop back to my buy point?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1480081450724.jpg (35KB, 321x362px) Image search: [Google]
1480081450724.jpg
35KB, 321x362px
Why does shit always drop back to my buy point?
>>
File: 2a6.png (296KB, 600x578px) Image search: [Google]
2a6.png
296KB, 600x578px
cause that's its actual value Lol
>>
>>1755605
So I'm some kind of oracle who can pinpoint the actual value of something every single time?
>>
>>1755607
You got it good fagboi. My stock seems to go lower
>>
>>1755614
Well I sell once it hits my buy point.
>>
>>1755614
All prices return to a mean average. You need to buy and sell at the outlying price points for maximum gainz. Youre holding too long or not long enough.

Buying at value will save you from loosing much if you hold, but you should be taking profit as much as you can. It will accumulate.

Do more research into how time is affecting your game
>>
Buy low sell high, that's what I always say.

Just one man's opinion though, take it or leave it
>>
>>1755615
That's where you mess up.
>>
Because you're buying stocks that go up and down.

Buy stocks that go up and up, instead.
>>
>>1755704
>shit goes up and up for MONTHS
>I buy in
>shit still goes up for a few weeks
>then plummets right back to my buy point
>>
>>1755707
You got greedy, retard
>>
>>1756049
Lol, how?
>>
>>1756050
>shit goes up for a few weeks
>then plummets right back to my by point

You assumed the price would keep going up and failed to sell in time before the market correction.
Had you sold during the weeks it was above you buy point, would you be unhappy right now?
Obviously hindsight is 20/20, but recognize that its better to get out early with a profit than be back at square one.
>>
>>1756085
This was meant to be an investment, not speculation.

I wasn't being greedy, I simply didn't want my cash to lose value just sitting in my bank account.

By your logic, someone with a savings account is more greedy than a wannabe yuppie day trader.
>>
>>1755671
How do you determine how long you're going to hold for before you buy the stock?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.