[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>build a customer base >retain that customer base Its fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: thisWayMa'am.jpg (69KB, 598x960px) Image search: [Google]
thisWayMa'am.jpg
69KB, 598x960px
>build a customer base
>retain that customer base
Its fucking black and white, crystal clear, its the ABC of business, yet its one of the most difficult things to achieve.

Its like customers are losing their consumer mindset, they don't want to pay anymore, and they are just content with shopping from the same places week in, week out.

What am I doing wrong?
>>
Either you aren't engaging them enough or giving them incentive to come back.
Interaction with your base is paramount to keeping them.
Not to mention knowing what your market and competition are doing.
What business are you in?
>>
>>1755575
Your value proposition isn't perceived as good enough to sustain loyal customers.

Either offer more or make your crowd think they are getting more. Once you get the idea of your product being the best option, your customers will be unable to switch. Think of Nike shoes for example. People avoid other brands like the plague. Do they offer the best $100 shoe out there? In my experiences, no. But does the attached perception of your peers and their brand reliability make up for it? Yes it does.
>>
>>1756235
>Interaction with your base is paramount to keeping them.

This.

Any chink can sell crap products for cheaper, thats why they don't build businesses...

If you want repeat customers as a "base" you have to define that "base" by their engagement metrics.
>>
>>1756235
Sorry for the wait guys, I run a grocery delivery service in a few cities in my country.
I like what you said, and now I think about it, theres not much interaction between the business and the customers... how can I improve on that man?
>>1756252
I was thinking of implementing some kind of loyalty reward service desu
>>1756257
I know what you mean man, you have a solid point, but how do I go about retaining that base and offering them something they want?

In my experience, the people just want to do their own shit, they don't really want to interact with a business that just delivers stuff to them... how the hell can I change that mindset?
>>
>>1755575
>What am I doing wrong?
What are you selling them?
Why should they use your business?
ARE they even using your business?
How does your product's price and value compare to the competition?
>>
>>1756295
>how can I improve on that man?
Social media.
If you want a direct connection between your business (you) and the customer, that's the best way.
Your country might even have their own unique social media websites or apps, so exploit those to their fullest because you're talking to a more focused audience.
Post deals, discounts, what have you, along with little messages on a regular basis and you build a relationship with the customers. Like >>1756252 said make you custmers feel like they're getting more bang for their bucks. This includes making them feel like they have a personal relationship with your brand. They can reach out to you and get a reply.
They then advertise your service for you via word of mouth and their timelines. When people find a brand that they like they share it in some fashion. Social media makes it easier for you to cast a wide net and get the customer working for you.
Simple marketing tactics and personalizing your brand as a friendly online entity will do wonders for you. It will take time and it won't be easy at first but if you put your all into it, it will work out.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.