[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it posible that Trump will restrict the usage of cryptocoin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (7KB, 347x145px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 347x145px
Is it posible that Trump will restrict the usage of cryptocoin?
>>
>>1755504
>Is it posible that Trump will
yes
>>
>>1755504
anything is possible with that moron. he can do the things noone with sane mind expects.
>>
>>1755525

Fuck off CTR why is Clinton still paying you?
>>
>>1755564
i don't give a fuck about clinton, in fact if i had to choose from the two i would have gone for trump.
but he is a fucking lunatic and the damage he will do does not worth the entertainment value.
>>
>>1756023
This
>>
File: US Debt & Interest Payments.jpg (66KB, 553x369px) Image search: [Google]
US Debt & Interest Payments.jpg
66KB, 553x369px
All Millenials need to switch to Crypto now... cuz your US Economy "upsideown pyramid" taxes and social payments is unsustainable.
>>
>>1756041
not just the us the entire developed world really.
only immigration could help but nobody wants that really.
>>
>>1755504
Considering that it's only used by the black market he probably will.

Get ready for the Mexican-American civil drug war.
>>
>>1757342
Drugs should be legalized from an economic nationalist angle, I'm sure he realizes how that fits in with border security.
>>
>>1756041
>what is inflation?
>what are minimum payments?
>>
Yes. Any crypto-currency that becomes large enough to rival a nation's regular currency will be outlawed. Do you think nations will take kindly to not being able to control their own money supply?
>>
>>1757497
thngs that don't exist in Bitcoin?
>>
>>1756023
>>1756038
Be specific.
>>
>>1757594
BTFO
>>
>>1757497
>>1757594
how can he even recover?
>>
>>1757718
simply trump is a troll he built his life around doing the most outrageous and unexpected things possible to grab the spotlight. basically like a giant attention whore mixed with a spastic sperglord who is not afraid to use twitter.

sadly he is also the president of the largest military and second largest economic power.

the world might not be ready for this shitshow.
>>
File: archer.jpg (47KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
archer.jpg
47KB, 624x352px
>>1758511
>>1758513
Well it is odd.
Whenever people attack Trump it's typically on his appearance or his personal character.
Not his ideas and specific actions.
>>
>>1758546
>Not his ideas and specific actions.
if he had any ideas or did anything it would be less impossible.
>>
>>1758546
>Whenever people attack Trump it's typically on his appearance or his personal character.
>Not his ideas and specific actions

Its funny how much Trump has done in his first week that's triggered so many Liberal tears.

Liberals are literally crying in the fucking streets.

The guy gets shit done. Period.
>>
>>1758523
>simply trump is a troll

Trump is a Litmus Test.

The people bashing Trump are revealing themselves more than anything else.
>>
>>1758580
what did he do aside from shitposting on twitter?
>>
>>1757521
>(((nations)))

fixed that for ya
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>1758580
>This guy got even more shit done. Period.
>>
>>1758722
He did suggest a 20% tariff to make shit Americans buy more expensive. That'll pay for his wall I guess and poor millenials can get second jobs to buy goods they need..

I might have to get the judge to raise my alimony kek
>>
>>1758523
>ohh he uses twitter, I better put my savings somewhere safe.

Moron.
>>
File: 1470622725636.gif (628KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470622725636.gif
628KB, 800x800px
>>1755504
Anything that gets big enough to threaten the dollar, regardless of who is president, will be stomped out of existence. We all saw what happened to Gadhaffi in Libya when he tried to make his own petro currency. He got sodomized to death with a bayonet courtesy of Hillary Clinton's state department.

Trump probably has little to nothing to do with it, or he would have no choice other than to act against it if it means the dollar getting less popular. The powers that be will make sure the monopoly on the world's reserve currency remains.
>>
>>1755504
No. Cyber policy is decided by barron.
>>
>>1756090
>>1756041
Crypto is the red pill to save this generation (of whites)
>>
>>1759053
>getting out from TPP
>banning sanctuary cities
>increasing border security
>getting the pipelines started again
>federal hiring freeze (except military and law enforcement)
That's more than what Obama did in months

meanwhile, everybody talks about shit like crowd sizes
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.