[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I profit off of multiple sclerosis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

How can I profit off of multiple sclerosis?
>>
>>1753815
kek

Create fad diet that prevents/help MS. Back it with bogus science and half truths. Make it really specific with the types of foods and hard to adhere to the diet 100%.

Write a book about it. Make you money through the books sales. Have yoga classes all across the country and use them as fronts to pimp your book and get it spreading virally.
>>
>>1753848
I meant I have multiple sclerosis...
>>
>>1753852
Hey mate maybe wanna buy my book?
It might help ya.
>>
>>1753852
me too but i got better
>>
>>1753852
I chuckled hard
>>
>>1753852
Start a gofundme along with a book about your struggles and life and mention your hospital bills and the fact you are trying to raise a child on disability

Call every news station in your city and tell them you have a story about how hard it is raising a child by yourself with multiple sclerosis

You'll make some dosh if you market your story the right way
>>
>>1753815
>How can I profit off of multiple sclerosis?
Route 1: Create a cure and charge a premium.
Route 2: Ignore a cure and find a way to treat symptoms ensuring the infected have to buy your medicine forever.
Route 3: Turn it into a biological weapon, auction it off to the highest bidding government/super villain/alt-right organization/etc.
Route 4: Turn it into a biological weapon AFTER finishing route 1 or 2. Proceed to infect water/food supplies to ensure you always have people buying your medicine.
>>
>>1753815
Make a drug without the shitty steroidal side effects/ isn't diet sentivosr/ minimal cytochrome enzyme activity/ favorable kinetics/ cheap to manufacture(eh)/ doesn't tank immune system(selective)
>>
>>1754670
egg yellows m8, that's the miracle drug.
>>
>>1754665
I live in a country with universal healthcare, plus it hasn't been that bad for me.
>>
>>1754678
if by any chance you are taking any cholesterol blockers stop immediately.
>>
>>1754685
I am not, but why?
>>
>>1754691
never mind then. cholesterol blockers generally do much more harm than good.
>>
>>1754705
You mean statins/zetia/gemfibrozil?

There isn't any evidence to support that statement. Pure heresay
>>
>>1754705
>>1754712
How do we invent a cure for MS?
>>
>>1754712
not really, they are supposed to decrease the secondary stroke occurrence by 10-16% which is actually like 1-2% improvement on your survival but over 40% serious sideffect occurrence is the price including muscle weakness and degeneration issues with nerve insulation due to myelin degradation and lot of other stuff that make you miserable and very common.
>>
>>1754722
The rhabdomyalisis isn't bad at all if you catch it early. And if you have a good doctor/pharmacist who monitor the drug and you take, they can catch drug interactions that induce this pretty quick.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.