[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys how can I profit off of liberal stupidity?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1462587406112.jpg (62KB, 960x456px) Image search: [Google]
1462587406112.jpg
62KB, 960x456px
I want to trick these goyim out of their money but am getting stuck on ideas.

Right now i plan on going through alibaba and printing custom anti trump products but that is as far as i have gotten.

What products could i sell on amazon that liberals would go crazy for?

Or what are some other ideas to scam these clowns?
>>
The person who is making those pussy hats (the pink hats with ears that protestors were wearing) must be making a good sum of money.
>>
>>1753115
Where the fuck can i get in on this!
>>
It's not liberals per se. It's a certain type of person who has been coddled by the media and social media for so long they had no idea they were engaging in class warfare against the rest of us. I'm not advocating re-education camps or anything, but I've never seen a large group of people with such a slim grasp of reality, to say nothing of world history.

I had someone try to convince me yesterday that we were in the middle of a corporate coup d'etat. No. That's what Trump and Brexit are putting a stop to. These people don't even understand Trump and Sanders were the same type of candidate. These people don't even know what the word hegemony means. They don't get that THEY were part of the establishment simply by believing everything it told them to without question.
>>
>>1753129
Damn, are you me? Took the words right out of my mouth.

These stupid social squabbles over things like abortion, gay marriage, religion are just to mask the war on the middle class.
>>
>>1753129
You articulated that very well. This is exactly why i want to profit off of these people. They are barely human, basically mindless drones fighting for causes that will restrain them even further.
>>
>>1753173
You're encouraging it and indirectly hurting yourself, though. These charades run purely off of business and media attention.
>>
>>1753209
>>1753173
While I agree trying to profit off it kind of perpetuates the stigma, but at what point can we say fuck them they have no free thought anyway. They're lost. They may or may just figure it out on their own, while we can profit off of it.
>>
>>1753120
pretend to be a feminist and sell them shitty chinese ordered hats at a rally.
>>
Sell car stickers, T-shirts, or if you're really ambitious you can organize an anti-trump event stocked with commercials and where you sell as much anti-trump memorabilia as you can.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.