[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/TCG/ - Trumpcoin General: HOPE NEVER DIES EDITION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 53

File: trumpcoin.png (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
trumpcoin.png
13KB, 400x400px
Will you defend the last bastion of crypto?
When will TrumCoin make its way into the media?
Remember, the only way from the bottom is up!

Find out more at eleven!

JOURNALISTS TO MESSAGE/TWEET/EMAIL(template in the next post)
>Notoriously infamous internet hacker site 4chan members harass humble media people about TrumpCoin

[email protected]
[email protected]
@wear_a_helmet (Heather Dockray)
@SACrockettJr (Steven A Crocket Jnr)
@diannedeguzman
[email protected] (newsweek)
https://twitter.com/AndrewStilesUSA
[email protected]

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN WEBSITE!
www.trumpcoin.com

TrumpCoin ANN thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1681939.0

HYPE VIDEO, SPREAD THIS SHIT!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvBDCBOjDwk

Twitter tipbot @magatipbot
https://twitter.com/magatipbot

Reddit tipbot /u/magatip
https://www.reddit.com/r/trumpcoin/comments/4w9h91/trumpcoin_tipbot_is_live_umagatip/

https://twitter.com/TrumpCoinTweets <--- Official Twitter
@raexno92 and @TrumpcoinG

www.trumpcoin.info <--- Wiki website

TRUMPCOIN BLOCKCHAIN
https://www.blockexperts.com/trump

HOW TO BUY TRUMPCOIN
www.trump-coin.info/get-started/

VIDEOS
>What is TrumpCoin?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A0KzoFuOLQ

>Introducing: TrumpCoin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI

>Memes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ2w2g9tjCQ&feature=youtu.be

Rog Wants You To Buy Trumpcoin!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKkbC1JLFZo

TRUMP WALLETv2

Windows:
https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0BwskNk0XGluUbHRnZldfNkVONHM

Mac:
https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0BwskNk0XGluUd0ZGZUhPWS1yNmc

Android:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cc.trumpcoin.wallet
>>
File: trumpcoin2.png (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
trumpcoin2.png
13KB, 400x400px
TEMPLATE FOR EMAIL: CHANGE EVERY WORD

Hey ______

Was searching for the “trump coin” article that was run the other day and noticed the majority of the traffic from that input came to some sort of crypto-currency hinged on Trump and used as currency between his supporters.

Its currently worth about (insert convenient lie here) US cents and from what I’m reading it will apparently be making an appearance at the inauguration with physical tokens. From what I can tell (I've played with crypto in the past) it seems to want to use a collaborative fund to fund pro-Trump/alt-right propaganda/messaging. Given your prior articles on the idea of a Trump Coin I thought this may be something worth addressing.

Not sure if its scamming people out of their money, sending out similarly aggressive messaging like whats suggested from the alt-right or just a new altcoin but given how often it shares sentences with the word "cuck" I assume it's being traded on 4chan (I think they either were or were unable to develop a tipbot for the reddit board r_thedonald).

May be of some interest and could end up being a part of the new alt right digital infrastructure.
>>
File: atrump.jpg (25KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
atrump.jpg
25KB, 650x366px
Making sure that the thread is comfy.
>>
File: file.png (359KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
359KB, 600x398px
>>1753069
Hold for Barron.
>>
Also, HWNDU trumpcoin shilling when.
>>
>>1753075
cant afford subway fare
>>
Also summoning Dep for status update on media handouts and general direction of TrumpCoin i the post pump depression.
>>
>>1753080
just be patient (:
>>
>>1753080
This, it's been 3 days, either there's no news or they are in on letting the price drop on purpose.
>>
File: 1485215672235m.jpg (89KB, 816x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485215672235m.jpg
89KB, 816x1024px
>>1753075
It's so easy but all our new york anons are chicken shit. Maybe I should put a Craigslist ad out. "50 bucks to hold up this sign"
>>
File: posterz.png (810KB, 1023x558px) Image search: [Google]
posterz.png
810KB, 1023x558px
Right there Perfect sign placement
>>
Is it all over for Trumpcoin? Is there any hope? :(
>>
>>1753153
lol it just started
>>
>>1753126
literally you're asking me to go to jail for, tops, 10 minutes of exposure
>>
>>1753248
or, you know, the hospital.
>>
>>1753117
Fiverr has this
>>
>>1753248
Or hold a sign for 10 minutes will do, I just realized the libs will tear down the poster anyway with rage triggering. Use markers and draw it on cardboard and walk in front of camera (clean that camera too because its blurry)
>>
>>1753255
what if i follow the cable and replace it with a feed advertising trumpcoin
>>
>>1753258
thats would work too! Try it!
>>
>>1753255
why tf are you watching it. It's blurry because we're in the middle of a nor'easter atm. Are there fucking people out there right now? its like 60 mph winds.

look if there were any energy behind advertising trumpcoin there would be enough funds to print out some stickers. I could then put them up in the subway as long as i swipe in with a card paid with cash and avoid cams (nearly impossible) I could maybe get away with it. But look, this is 100% risk for me while you sit back and watch. That's not a fair deal. I know when to back out of phony negotiations.

There are better ways. Trust me nobody is watching that shitshow. Shia does one of these every month.

Now if I went down to wall street wearing an american flag suit with huge ass trumpcoin signs... that might get some media attention.
>>
you can do this with a sign here

controversial shit on that stream is generating attention, contribute

you holding a sign like this with BUY TRUMPCOIN on it with a mask/balaclava has zero consequences and will generate attention

dont let us down
>>
>>1753264
subways and wall street wont do anything

the stream is a good option, pursue it
your gain comes from the potential price raise
>>
File: stalincoin when.jpg (147KB, 640x482px) Image search: [Google]
stalincoin when.jpg
147KB, 640x482px
>>1753273
>your gain comes from the potential price raise
>>
>>1753275
>stalincoin
>commiecoin
>have o buy, as it will not distributed freely to all.
think it through.
>>
File: file.png (614KB, 640x453px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
614KB, 640x453px
>>1753273
>wall street wont do anything
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.
>>
File: planB.png (983KB, 977x756px) Image search: [Google]
planB.png
983KB, 977x756px
Plan B anon, walk in there like hitman and do some repair work to the floor with markings
>>
>>1753275
>>1753281
goddamn any excuse to avoid work
>>
File: financialegregore.png (13KB, 495x269px) Image search: [Google]
financialegregore.png
13KB, 495x269px
Reminder that the power of Kek dwells within Trumpcoin
>>
>>1753292
Incentivize me. I don't work >for free
>>
>>1753299
again, you can actually contribute to the price raising rather than sitting and bitching about why it doesnt
>>
File: Handsome Wojak feels.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Handsome Wojak feels.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
>>1753295

It's going to rise into the shape of Wojak's head and then crash again.
>>
>>1753312
it's literally going to write MAGA.
that head is actually the 'M'
>>
>>1753295
>>1753319
COME ON BOIS BUY NOW ITS ABOUT TO SKYROCKET FOR THE A
>>
wut an A!!!!!!!!!!!!?
>>
>>1753356
i'd like to see how meme magic will write G tho
>>
>>1753356
is it as high as the M? No?
then shut up and wait for meme magic to work it out.
>>
>>1753065
Pump Incoming
get it while its low
>>
>>1753426

>I..ts definitely g...gonna pump guiz!
>>
>>1753431
does it even have a bottom?

does it even have fuel enough to rise back up to presidential level?
>>
>>1753426
*within the next 4 years

5k trumps first please. Let it bleed more
>>
>>1753476
>5k trumps
you want the price to fall to 5k?

but is it even possible?
>>
>>1753477
Yeah. Ideally less than 10k then I'll look to restock.
>>
>>1753484
i won't lie, i have a buy order at 9k.
if it fills, i'll be a smug cunt.
>>
>>1753065
What's Trumpcoin?
>>
oh hey there's a bot on ccex now too
>>
Is it to late to jump on the trump train! Or are the tickets all booked up? I have shekels that need to be burned.
>>
>>1753685
You might want to wait and see if the price drops further, but no, it's not too late. 8 years of relevance only means profit.

As a side note, WHERE ARE THE DAMN DEVS, WHERE IS THE NEWS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1753689
Start REEEing on the 29th. bitbobb said he is back on the 28th
>>
File: 1472527446651.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
1472527446651.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
If you like trump than literally build a wall!!!! Dont let your trumpcoin sit in your wallet!!!
>>
10k trump and ill load up on more trumps.
>>
Trumpcoooiiiinnnn
>>
>>1753691
Why has Depredation disappeared? He still logs on but hasn't posted anything since the 20th, just watching the price drop. Just like Signal did.
>>
>>1753908
He never posted loads anyway. Why not ask him?
>>
>>1753927
He's the head of the coin, and hasn't said anything since the biggest day in the coins history. And I did. Chicken just called him out too. Say what you want about chicken but At least he sticks around.
>>
Up or Down?
>>
>>1753963
no-one wants chicken sticking around though
>>
Looks like Trumpcoin is on a race to the bottom.

I saw Dep on Yobit briefly. I suspect he is waiting for the coin to finish bleeding out which may not stop until the end of the week. Looks like its not going to stop until it goes under 10k sats.
>>
>>1753990
Could it be that simple? It's a definite pump waiting to happen so they've just left the fudding run amok and are waiting to get back in cheap? That's not very healthy for a coin...
>>
>>1753963
Chicken doesn't. He appeared now and some months ago with the offer of a technical relaunch which nobody was interested in. He is an attention seeking 50 year year old.

I think caution is reasonable when it could easily be leaked here. He should stick with only posting solid updates and no bs promises like signal.
>>
>>1754010
I read the whitepaper on this "xium" thing he proposed. I had no idea what the fuck he was thinking making it, also linking to a domain he didn't even own.
>>
>>1754005
If there is a future pump its probably not going to happen for awhile, and by awhile I mean at least like 6 months. Though I hope I am wrong cause I wouldnt want to wait that long.
>>
>>1753691

>h..he's totally coming back g..guiz. He's going to come back and save us. He promised!
>>
File: SorosWatch2017.jpg (47KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
SorosWatch2017.jpg
47KB, 640x640px
>>1753982
>>1753990
>>1754005
>>1754010
>>1754096
>>1754122
>>
>>1753065
would anyone be interested in creating a pool to pump and dump currencies? we could make it /biz/ only and create a small joining fee.
>>
>>1754264

>trusting strangers on the Internet

Have you learned nothing from this whole debacle?
>>
>>1754264
yeah sure m8 you begin a pumping group with a combined bankroll of 2.5btc. good luck!
>>
>>1754096
6 months? Whatre you retarded? If they accomplished anything at the Inauguration it'll be in a couple months tops, if not very soon. If they didn't then it's fucked.

>>1754134
This feels like a bitbobb post
>>
>>1754325
alas, tis not.

tell us why you feel that way though
>>
File: 1474766443828.jpg (120KB, 1024x838px) Image search: [Google]
1474766443828.jpg
120KB, 1024x838px
>>1754325
I don't think he comes here. Didn't know about this until I showed him
>>
>>1754330
Because 90 percent of his posts are pics or memes lol.
>>
>>1754343
Let me guess, you'd like it if i would stop so that way the big boys can talk.

Then I stop posting and suddenly three IDs have a 20 post convo about how "it's over" and "we should all go home because we're bagholders"

meanwhile the value is sitting above pre-inauguration levels and a bot is raping the exchanges to drive the price down.

8 years of /tcg/, anon. The memes are complimentary.
>>
>>1754349
Its over, go home bagholder. Dump the trump to 5k
>>
>>1754349
Woah, easy there bitbobb, I didn't say it was a bad thing. In fact i really appreciate your dedication , I was just making an observation.
>>
>>1754363
>>1754364
What's the CTR offices like these days? Does David Brock rape you individually or in a group
>>
>>1754365
>CTR

I am OG TC Re-CTR

Dump your trumps, I want more.
>>
File: 1466383480747.gif (3MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1466383480747.gif
3MB, 300x200px
>>1754365
>>
http://www.digital.nyc/news/nasdaq-declares-blockchain-voting-trial-%E2%80%98success%E2%80%99
>>
>>1754325
Do you have experience trading crypto? I say 6 months because this coin just got pumped by Fontas. That means the pump was pretty much artificial. Fontas might pump coins more than once but from the looks of it he will wait awhile before scheduling another one.

The only way we can get back to those levels (And I would like us to get it back there) is if there is a.... coordination with Fontas. Hate to say it.

Yeah ok there is the possibility that we can get it back there again but is it probable? No.

Just being real here. It's nice to dream and all but the coin is bleeding out.
>>
>>1754462
fuckoff fontas we roll with Team Trump and we're building something to last. That wasn't even your pump stop trying to take other people's creidt.
>>
>>1754468
I am not Fontas. But that pump was artificial and there was big money behind it. You're building something to last? Good luck with that.
>>
>>1754471
Low energy. Why do I get the feeling you're not an American?
>>
>>1754477
Because I am telling you something you don't want to hear.

Look, if you want to build up the coin for real, good luck. I have nothing against that.
>>
>>1754499
Lol this guy is right

It's so funny seeing people on here who keep talking about how this is the first """presidential crypto""" or """political crypto""" but neither of those things means jack shit. This is a complete pump and dump coin and anyone who doesn't see that and actually think this thing has any form of potential is retarded.

Seriously if that hasn't become obvious to you over the past week idk what to tell you
>>
>>1754499
>>1754565
Why are you even in this thread then?

It certainly isn't because you care deeply about others peoples investments. You're fuding for some purpose... so let's hear it.
>>
>>1754590
I've been following this coin since April last year - so basically the entirety of it's life.

Every time a pump happens people get excited and think it will go to pluto, but it always dumps.

Why? Because this coin has no real backing whatsoever. Nobody involved with this coin does anything to promote it and the only thing you guys talk about is media exposure and other shit that will literally never happen.

What I'm saying is this coin is never actually going to be popular. Crypto is too confusing and difficult for the average person to spend time figuring out so they can get in on this coin.

What I'm saying is that for this to actually be successful certain things must happen:

1. Dev team kicked out and have people who actually give a damn be in charge of the coin
2. Actually make this coin have a purpose. I've seen a Trump donation fund, a political PAC (which makes no sense) and other nonsense like that. It needs a real purpose that makes sense.
3. We actually need to get these whales the fuck out of here This coin can't ever be successful when a few people, even one person, could dump it to the ground with one click if they felt like it.
>>
Come on 10k! We are so close. Then it's time once again to enter the gold club and hold
>>
>>1754641
It'll get there. Likely lower.

And guys, I am not saying this coin won't pump again. In fact, I am almost certain it will. I will be buying more as it continues to get lower in price.

But let's not pretend like this coin is anything else and will pump on it's own accord. The only reason this thing pumps is because people manipulate it. Which is fine - but just at least know what you're getting into first.

Also a word of advice: Once it does pump again, quit while you're ahead. If you're up 200%, 300%, or hell even 500% and you can cash out, do it. You'll thank me later. In your mind you'll be thinking that it can go higher, it'll keep going, but it eventually will come crashing down and you'll hate yourself for not cashing out sooner. I've made this mistake before and I know many people here have done the same.

Just be smart guys. Enjoy the ride.
>>
>>1754590
>>1754608
>>1754565
Its just that there isnt enough of a community to ever spread the word and generate interest. Actually if you were here in the summer, at one point the coin gained steam but then the Alex jones pump happened and the coin just lost all its mojo. It never truly recovered from it.

I'm just being real here. Not fudding. I think it's time to, as they put it, "wake up and smell the coffee". Trumpcoin is not going to ever catch on, even if it is the first Presidential crypto coin. It became pretty obvious to me that it's just not going to go anywhere this weekend after the PnD.

The "volunteer devs", like Dep, are just volunteers doing custodial duty for the coin. Doing the bare minimum like handing out flyers. What else do you expect them to do anyway? It's a skeleton team. They have no funding, this coin was launched by some dude in Scotland. No one is tweeting about it. We never had a passionate community except a small number of posters here on biz.

Besides, there is too much manipulation of this coin for it to ever go anywhere. Other exchanges are not going to accept it so Trumpcoin is subject to PnD manipulation on Yobit/Ccex.

If you cant beat them, join them. I just hope another PnD is coming for the guys that bot at the top and for the guys like me that held through all of this shit. I would like at least some kind of recompense for all the time and energy spent on this coin. But hey thats how the game is played.
>>
>>1754692
Agreed. They fucked this coin up early on and I don't think it will ever recover because of it.

I am pretty confident there will be more pumps (and of course dumps) for this coin. Not tomorrow, not next week, but there will be. This coin is perfect for PnD because of the people who actually believe that every time it pumps it's going to hit $20, so they buy high and the manipulators get to dump right into them while they are left holding the bag.
>>
Oh and look at the forum, thread is a mess as usual. This coin, for one reason or another, has been cursed with the craziest, egomanical dev team you could possibly find in crypto. Look at Chicken65, manhunterbtc on the forums, and others, spamming threads with bold lettering, yelling scam, saying that the current dev team are scammers or out for themselves...I mean come on man. Literally no one advertising the coin. Chaos everywhere in the threads.

No one can take Trumpcoin seriously. I am sure at one point or another, Democrat/Liberals infiltrated, sabotaged and pretty much permanently damaged the coin from ever having anything else than a PnD future.
>>
>>1754692

>some dude in """"""Scotland"""""""
>>
tfw have to hold for an undetermined amount of time to sell of in the next 4 yrs when it pumps again

i need the money but if i sell i lose money fuuuuuuarrrk
>>
The dev team was always shady as fuck. There were rumors of sockpuppets even back in the beginning of the post-AJ pump meltdown. Read the original thread, its got to be one of the most chaotic threads on BTC talk.

TIll this day no one really knows who the replacement dev team was, who Signal7 was, if it was a real person, if Chicken65 is really autistic/crazy, look at his nonsensical outburts, totally irrational. How could he ever run a coin?

There were people who thought this coin was sabotaged on purpose by Chicken or the second dev team.

Even Dep, Bitbullbarbados now is subject to questionable behavior. They seem a bit more trustworthy than the previous dev team, but who the fuck knows. Maybe they are in on the pump and dumps but again who knows.
>>
>>1754608

What fucked with me is that the pump was supposed to be ON the inauguration, not the day before. By the time I woke up it was already crashing. Now I'm holding out of sheer fuckin spite. If it won't go back up to 50-odd cents or more, I'd rather see it go to 0 so I can lose everything I put into it.

And by "everything" I mean like $220 of "fuck it" money I had lying around. I could cash out now and come out ahead since I bought in at 8 cents, but I won't.
>>
>>1754777
Yeah it was perfect for the PnDers because that's exactly what everyone thought would happen. So they could dump on everyone while they were thinking it would hit $1.
>>
Is the volume actually down from where it was before the inauguration bump? It seems like we're chugging along at 15K just fine.
>>
I think the TrumpCoin would have reached 70kish but someone was extra salty because he didn't get in earlier, and decided to bot the price down to the ground so he could get in on it.
>>
>>1754994
No. It was all intentional. The price pump and dump were both entirely manipulated.
>>
>>1755022
I just hope it comes again at this point. I mean the coin IS named after the President....
>>
>>1755022
Pumps again*
>>
What's really crazy is how negatively this has affected the 24 hour trade volume. We were in triple digits before hand. I think we were even as high as 74BTC just yesterday. I checked Yobit before writing this and we're at 17 now. Its unbelievable. Can't exactly blame Poloniex for not taking us at this point.
>>
The true problem here is the lack of purpose. With the lack of purpose comes a lack of message and thus lack of appeal and adoption. Having this coin as a PAC with this dev team just won't work and can be fine with the clone coins as well.
This coin needs a meaning and purpose, however premature.

Trump Coin to end the Federal Reserve.

That's our message now. And even if it doesn't succeed it doesn't matter. It will only be shut down by them when its an actual threat and when it is it will be too late.
>>
>>1755087
"Trump Coin: Fuck the Federal Reserve"
I feel like we could get a lot of people behind that. At least enough to keep the Jews from JFKing everyone involved.
>>
How do you mine trumpcoin
>>
>>1755087
To end the Fed would mean mass adoption of crypto, essentially. It's actually not a bad idea cause the coin literally has nothing else going for it and that is bitcoins true purpose. Might as well go for it we got nothing to lose
>>
>>1755044
You gotta stop thinking like it's name matters. It will pump again, but it's name has no bearing whatsoever.

>>1755078
The only reason volume was high was because of the guys manipulating the price. That's it. This coin has jack shit for volume on it's own.
>>
>>1755095
This is actually the reason I'm prepared to hold my bag for 4 years or more. Fiat is going the way of the mainstream media, it's only a matter of time before cryptocurrency takes over. Besides, none of you actually wagered what you couldn't afford to lose, right?
>>
>>1755091
use your time machine and travel a few months back in time
>>
File: 1462391739001.jpg (151KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1462391739001.jpg
151KB, 640x640px
>>1754565
>"""presidential crypto""" or """political crypto""" but neither of those things means jack shit

You mean like how there was a 500% spike in value the week before Trump's inauguration. I guess that really didn't mean shit. Pure happenstance, right? With no relation to reality or current events?
>>
>>1755254
You really don't get it do you.

It was manipulated. They pumped it up PRIOR to the inauguration because they knew that suckers would think that it's moon time. So they'd keep buying, even at 50-60k sats, because that would be a bargain deal once it hit a dollar right?

But it dumped. They dumped it and took the profits all the way down while people stood confused thinking that this was going to be the coin's big day.

Seriously just put two and two together. They only did it on inauguration because they knew the hype surrounding the coin and how inauguration was going to be it's big day so they gave us what we needed: false hope.

Why do you think the volume has gone to basically nothing? Use your fucking brain for 2 seconds man.
>>
>>1755263
its time to trade trumpcoin
>>
>>1755275
What do you mean?
>>
>>1755263
>they, they, they

Who? What evidence do you have that there is a super secret group behind the pump on inauguration day?

We all knew it was going to pump on inauguration day. We've talked about it for weeks in advance and everyone got in, then got out. No secret group or meetings or conspiracy.

Just pure hype.
>>
>>1755283
But it didn't pump on inauguration day. It dumped. Hard. And here we are at 15k sats.

Seriously read through what I said and ask yourself how far fetched it is (it isn't).

Pure hype doesn't cause volume to spike from less than 10 btc to upwards of 700 at its peak a few days later. As I said use your brain.

https://twitter.com/fontase?lang=en
>>
>>1755303
No, it pumped up until inauguration day. But this is beside the point.

>Seriously read through what I said and ask yourself how far fetched it is (it isn't).

Again, this is pure speculation, which doesn't account for other possibilities. Unless you have evidence that a certain group is actually manipulating the price, you have no grounds to claim that a secret group is manipulating the price.

>As I said use your brain.

This is not an argument.
>>
>>1755263

This is what I think happened as well. It wasn't ""organic"" at all if that makes sense.
>>
>>1753077
typical shitcoiner
>>
File: PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg (19KB, 600x478px) Image search: [Google]
PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg
19KB, 600x478px
>>1755327

You're in denial. If you bought at the top I'm sorry.
>>
>>1755392
You're FUDding, just like all those before you. Remember, before it hit $0.60 a coin?

Did you buy high and sell low?
>>
>>1755474
You aren't listening to what we've been saying you complete and utter moron. Jesus Christ. READ BETWEEN THE LINES.
>>
>>1755474
there was a pump team behind a significant amount of the volume man, that much is very obvious

that isnt to say the coin cant reach similar or higher heights later down the road but theres no reason to be ignorant of the clear symptoms of a manufactured pump (which was not the entirety of the volume or price movement but without a doubt motivated and escalated it)
>>
>>1755478
You're saying that there is a super secret group that is manipulating the value of the coin, yet you've failed to offer any evidence of the existence of said group.

Is this a correct assessment?
>>
>>1755283

>talked about it for weeks in advance

There you go then. There's no secret conspiracy or shadowy group. Everyone openly talked about how they're going to sell during the inauguration when it will be at the highest.

Some guy realised he could make a ton of money and dumped right before the inauguration, knowing everyone would keep holding expecting it to keep going up "because EVERYONE is holding until the inauguration".

He knew people would be greedy and not sell for 51 when they could maybe possibly sell it for 52.

Then it all started crashing down and everyone panic sold to try and get SOMETHING back and we're where we are at the moment.
>>
Tasty denial. Capitulation soon, and were back at 4k sats. You dumbfucks were told countless times we were going to dump BEFORE the inauguration. Fucking doppelkekking at your lives.
>>
>>1753065
I see trump is taking advantage of the sheep who follow fads again. Just like trump university. Absolutely hilarious, keep up the good work.
>>
>>1755638
>Some guy
You mean Trump.
>>
File: 1480551925390.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1480551925390.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
Where are my promised wealth and riches
>>
>>1755844
Travelled a little bit further into the future i guess.
>>
Stop shitting the tread up with nonsense. Lol if you think any of the devs have an extra 1.5 million dollars in bitcoin laying around worth risking on pumping trumpcoin like that. I've been here since last summer Fudders keep moving the the goal (troll) post everytime. Trumpcoin would never make it past 5k and Donald should have sued if they bought an LLC and put up a website was their previous mantra. I guess this is the latest bs now? Ignore months of development and supporters spreading the word, the secret pumpers did it.
>>
>>1755891
now that he's president "Trump" will forever be in public domain, but nice try
>>
>>1755891
It may not have been the devs man. We pretty publicly announced when we all planned on dumping and it was an easy coin to pump. Any reasonably large group could have done it. The Fontas guys, or more quiet groups that are just sitting in the background could do it without issue.
>>
>>1755891
>months of development

Oh come on now. be honest, the is no actual development done besides the copypaste sourcecode with a few altered parameters.

The pump is over, those who were smart cashed out and now it's just you bagholders in denial.

>>1755924
AFAIK the current Fontas twitter isn't even Fontas. The pump was just a well organized run by a group, and I thank them for the massive profits it made me.
>>
>>1756202
Will it come again?
>>
File: 1472765219046.png (216KB, 298x260px) Image search: [Google]
1472765219046.png
216KB, 298x260px
>>1756248
Im sure of it, if nothing comes out of those media handouts then we can be at least sure of next pump. This coin is ideal to pump.

Its either mainstream media and potential moon or waiting games for the next pump.
>>
>>1756270

>he thinks the Devs actually handed out leaflets
>he trusts them when they're all mysteriously out of contact for days and days after the most important day in the coins history

Isn't it odd that the Devs, no matter what their incarnation, keep doing that?
>>
File: 144803748444.jpg (172KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
144803748444.jpg
172KB, 800x820px
If you guys thought that last pump was big...
just wait and see what happens when the Chinese get involved.
>>
>>1756394
I'm about to start begging mods to ban dumbasses like you who say its going to pump but have absolutely no proof or anything to lead us to believe you know what you're talking about.
>>
File: 1477029785126.png (480KB, 1488x1092px) Image search: [Google]
1477029785126.png
480KB, 1488x1092px
>>1756404
>absolutely no proof or anything to lead us to believe you know what you're talking about.
y u heff to be mad?

I mean... it's just common sense m8.
Chinese love crypto and they love their pump and dumps. It's a pretty safe assumption to make.
>>
>>1756394
I liked this chinese meme in the summer, lets keep it going
>>
>>1756404
Hahahaha... If you think what happens when the Chinese get involved is going to be big, wait and see what happens when Russian hackers get involved...
>>
>all this fudding

>price and volume have both slowly been climbing and past 2 days

Really forces you to ponder
>>
>>1756306
Weve seen pics of those handouts, so as long as theyve not dumped them all into the trash I think its safe to assume that at least someone got them. It would be a damn shame if they ran away because depredation seems like a cool guy.
>>
>>1756484

>as long as theyve not dumped them all into the trash

Oh anon...
>>
>>1756484
nah never
>>
there is a pump comming up in 2 hours, last time we made it to +1000%, so join now and make money!!! http://teampumps.net/burst-pump/
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRCK9Bwux14 build that wall!
>>
>>1756551
is this true? it's increasing
>>
>>1756551
h-happening?
>>
>>1756551
Why now for a pump? Makes no sense
>>
>>1756714
its a trick to get bag holders to sell off at semi-low prices
>>
>>1756714
to dump
>>
File: 1476703966302.png (22KB, 943x303px) Image search: [Google]
1476703966302.png
22KB, 943x303px
>>1756551
No one cares about your scam pump when TRUMP is making its big comeback LITERALLY RIGHT NOW

HAPPENING
>>
>>1756551
so what coin is it? timer's up
>>
And of course it shoots up to 22k then drops back down while I was out of the fucking house.
>>
>>1756772
>he doesn't have blockfolio alarms set
>he doesn't have his exchange logged in on his phone

go home and be a family man

>pic related
>it's my car when I bought low and sold high
>>
>>1756788
Actually I do. I just forgot to set my alarms to more reasonable points since the big crash during the inauguration. So I'm double retarded.
>>
>>1756772
what is a cellphone and notifications
>>
File: 1473188629084.png (206KB, 359x373px) Image search: [Google]
1473188629084.png
206KB, 359x373px
Why is it rising? How much will it rise?
>>
its moving guys

23k on yoshit
>>
File: 1454844138409.jpg (156KB, 680x564px) Image search: [Google]
1454844138409.jpg
156KB, 680x564px
Dead thread and literally heading off to the moon? Guess we'll be going without you then
>>
off topic but what the fuck is that YES coin about?
>>
A time for A
>>
>>1756849
sweden is changing their currency this year
>>
>>1756865
NO!

>>1756849
pnd
>>
>>1756865
lmao, is the coin mined with refugee cock
>>
>>1756871
how the fuck does someone pnd it to .7 btc
>>
File: 1483702358747.png (5KB, 276x268px) Image search: [Google]
1483702358747.png
5KB, 276x268px
guys?
>>
>gone for a few days
>LENIN coin
>YES coin at 0.75 BTC

what the fuck is this shit
>>
>>1756877
keep buying your coins higher and wait for the pajeets to jump in. Check the 6 month on EDRC. They did it every day
>>
>>1756888
>1 yes coin is 0.5 BTC'

Jesus christ how?
>>
>>1756899
must be someone trading between themselves. the volume just isnt there
>>
LITERALLY rocketing to the moon right now lads
>>
I hope the A is drawn for MAGA on that graph
>>
File: 1359679057684.png (491KB, 719x538px) Image search: [Google]
1359679057684.png
491KB, 719x538px
>19 cents

wh-what? this doesn't make sense.
>>
hvco seems very promising tbqh fampais
>>
>>1756912
Like those rockets that can't really liftoff so they kind of start drifting to one side?
>>
File: 1474051680168.png (83KB, 962x890px) Image search: [Google]
1474051680168.png
83KB, 962x890px
>>1756888
guys?
>>
lmaoing @ all the guys baiting all the newfags to invest in SLFI
>>
YES is now worth 1.2 BTC on Yobit. What the fuck is going on there?
>>
>>1756999
spread trap is what's going on
>>
GEORGE SOROS BTFO

CTR ON LIFE SUPPORT

SOMEONE GET THEM SOME SAFE SPACES
>>
File: 1477321175103.png (115KB, 426x425px) Image search: [Google]
1477321175103.png
115KB, 426x425px
>YES tanking hard
>>
File: 1485301912373.png (126KB, 435x289px) Image search: [Google]
1485301912373.png
126KB, 435x289px
Anyone holding trump for the longterm, lets build the wall at 30k!!!
Dont just let trumpcoin sit in your wallets!!!
>>
>>1757069
what do you mean?
>>
oh no my hands are feeling weak
>>
>>1757135
then sell, more for me :^)
>>
>>1757156
nah I invested more at 27k when there were huge buy/sellwalls, just before the sellway was removed and the price dropped. all or nothing at this point.
>>
File: 1484706007170.jpg (17KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
1484706007170.jpg
17KB, 443x332px
70k sat before february
>>
man i regret selling so much trumpcoin this shit is going to be worth so much ..sold at 50 cents fml
>>
>>1757159
$10 before end of first term
>>
them dojis
>>
legal federal tender by July 4
>>
>>1753065
I haven't visited /biz/ since 2015. I remember this being a thing back then. How is it going for everyone?
>>
>>1757311
A mixture of subpar to terribly.

Some of us are kicking ourselves for not making the best profit, while the rest are kicking themselves for buying right before a huge dump that wrecked the value. We got up to just over 50 cents a coin the night before inauguration. we're struggling to hit 20 now.
>>
>>1757317
>wrecked the value
it returned to pre pump levels, CTR. We all good.
>>
i. Fox Lineup @Foxnews @TuckerCarlson @seanhannity @oreillyfactor @BretBaier @JudgeJeanine
ii. Cable TV @cnn @msnbc @nbcnews @ABC @cbsnews @HLNTV @pbs @OANN @RT_America @newsmax
iii. Major Newsprint @wsj @nytimes @usatoday @nypost @latimes @suntimes @NYDailyNews @mercnews @washingtonpost @WashTimes @dcexaminer @chicagotribune @Bostonherald @reviewjournal
iv. Online Liberal @AP @yahoonews @TIME @npr @bbc @newsweek @NewYorker @politico @bpolitics @usnews @googlenews @AOLNews @HuffingtonPost @MailOnline @guardian @thedailybeast @reuters @mashable @newshour @RT_com @TheWeek @Independent @theatlantic
v. Online Conservative @Drudge_Report @BreitbartNews @theblaze @DailyCaller @gatewaypundit @realDailyWire @NRO @Lauren_Southern @TomiLahren @AnnCoulter @IngrahamAngle @Liz_Wheeler
vi. Big Trumpers @realalexjones @PrisonPlanet @StefanMolyneux @mitchellvii @Cernovich @rubinreport @scrowder @ScottAdamsSays @JackPosobiec @RealJamesWoods @BrittPettibone @CassandraRules
Tier II: More Anchors
Fox II: @marthamaccallum @thefive @kimguilfoyle @DanaPerino @ericbolling @greggutfeld @RobertGBeckel @TheJuanWilliams // MSNBC: @greta @HardballChris @chrislhayes @maddow @Lawrence @11thhour @chucktodd @mitchellreports @MeetThePress @hardball @allinwithchris @thelastword @Morning_Joe @WillieGeist @morningmika //
CNN: @jaketapper @TheLeadCNN @wolfblitzer @cnnsitroom @ErinBurnett @OutFrontCNN
Tier II: Miscellaneous
Regional Newsprint: @dallasnews @denverpost @Newsday @HoustonChron @ocregister @starledger @PhillyInquirer @StarTribune @azcentral @BostonGlobe //
Online Lib II: @CBSPolitics @nbcpolitics @AP_Politics @nprpolitics @TIMEPolitics @politicalwire @nationaljournal @slate // More Trump Noisemakers: @DLoesch @michellemalkin @piersmorgan @DickMorrisTweet @asamjulian @AmyMek @_Makada @exjon @exjon @pnehlent //
Online Cons. II: @redstate @theijr @townhallcom @instapundit @worldnetdaily @cnsnews @newsbusters @TwitchyTeam @FreeBeacon @weeklystandard @YoungCons @MattWalshBlog @RightWingNews
>>
>>1757322
excellent post
>>
>>1757332
We are going to make America great again.
>>
>>1757322
phenomenal post, please do not ignore this
>>
>>1757364
MAGA
>>
gonna go to sleep now for 12+ hours it better be 30k when I wake up
>>
>>1756453
i've figured out how the system works, but i don't know how to beat the system yet.

Heres how it works: if i buy coins or i set sell orders then the price goes down. if i actually sell coins then the price goes up.

i sold some coins yesterday so that the price would rise, and here we are- 25% gain in 24 hours.

i'll slowly sell all my coins so that the price continues to rise, then when i have no coins left one Trumpcoin will be worth a decent amount of money. but i'll have none.
>>
>>1756894
yeah theres some sort of calculation you can do to work out your break even point when buying and selling coins to yourself. you lose .2% in fees each time and you need BTC to buy them, but you can pump one of the shitcoins yourself.

then other buy the hype
>>
People are just know noticing the coin from small sites
https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/3529/what-is-this-trump-coin
Korean site
https://www.ilbe.com/9350431218
>>
21k floor and the pump has begun
>>
>>1757506
Asians love trump, that's a good potential market
>>
The Trump Pump has begun lads

Trump Coin going all the way to the Fed and beyonds
>>
>>1757165
Buy now you fucking cocksucker while it's cheap
>>
lmaoing @ the PUTIN dude sitting with his 30 BTC buy order at 1000 SAT and all the guys who are gonna lose money when he cancels the order and PUTIN goes back to 600 SAT
>>
>>1753065
give me a reason trump coin is not dead

did the developer take his head out of his ass yet?
>>
So is someone gooing to HWNDU and promote Trumpcoin or not?

I also thought that it maybe would be an good idea to maybe get someone like big man Tyrone make a goofy ad for us, so we can spread it more easily to a different audience.
>>
File: IMG_1815.jpg (51KB, 300x207px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1815.jpg
51KB, 300x207px
Apologize
>>
can someone start minting physical trump coins?
>>
>>1757766
its in the works
>>
File: sheeeit.png (5KB, 865x197px) Image search: [Google]
sheeeit.png
5KB, 865x197px
Can someone explain why the order book on yoshit doesn't look more honest, like pic related?

Is it to trick all the noobs into losing their money?
>>
>>1757826
a bar graph would be even better, that way you get to see the little bars melting as people buy/sell
>>
Checking in due to a semi moral compass I have. Most of you have already figured this out, but there is a pump group that has caused every (major) price increase in this coin. Half of us in the group use Skype, the other half only connect via TOR. There's 12 of us (that I know of), and two of the people are current or former "devs", who have posted forum posts right to your face, "led the charge", etc., one has even changed his identity on the forums and tussled with himself between accounts to gain support a second time.

Use your head the two are pretty obvious. Could be more, like I said, some only use TOR, but these two give no fucks, and even joke about it in Skype casually.

Things to note:
>We pump various coins, not just trumpcoin. But trumpcoin was created literally to pump once and then abandon, but life,uh..finds a way, I guess.
>we have pumped trumpcoin three official times, three different milestones are obvious; there's one blip on the chart that wasn't us (pat yourself on the back)
>a fourth pump is planned, if this post doesn't deter it (it wont; their opinion of you all is so low, that they won't care.)
>it's based on a price milestone this time(like the first pump), not a date (like the last two)
>it was surprisingly easy to find, join and orchestrate a pump group.

Do what you want with this info, I don't give a fuck. I can say my hail marry now and move on. Believe it or not, we don't need the money from the 10-15 of you ip rotating and posting in these thread to profit off these pumps, so it breaks my heart to see some of you taken out in the carnage. /biz/ is where I got started, I guess my moral compass only extends this far.

If you're smart just hop out before the milestone. You'll "feel" which one it is if you have your finger on the pulse.

Stay safe on this next pump, you ain't seen nothing yet. if you see 30 cents by the earlyy Sunday morning, you'll confirm this post. screencap
>>
What the heck is going on right now? What is this slow pointless quiet pump?
>>
>>1758028
who knows if true, but one might as well believe what you are saying.

i didn't do what i should have done during last weeks action, so i am taking advantage of what happens in the future.

i've been in these threads since before last summer so i hope i know what figure you're referring to.
>>
>>1758028
I... I'm inclined to believe you. I've been in the coin since 2015,following the community. And even though my first impulse was that you are a next level FUDder, everything you say makes more sense than anything else. The flighty devs, the mystery work instead giving a road map, the recent bot manipulation and accumulation... If you are legit , it breaks my heart, but thank you.

Otherwise fuk off
>>
>>1758028
whats the price milestone?
I'm assuming 100k sats
>>
>>1758081
higher or lower
>>
>>1758054
is the figure in your head a dollar because it doesnt seem to me that they'd have the capital to sustain anything higher
>>
>>1758028
def true we saw that twitter post about pumping and dumping trump last week

but are we really getting fucked if we can profit too?
>>
>>1758028
How much capital is needed to join such a group?
>>
>>1758096
well to some extent you can argue this shit fucks with the overall potential price but if this is the fourth and final pump just cash in on it and then we can build organically from there
>>
>>1758096
fontase group is far bigger than 12 members and didnt create the coin to my understanding

i assume they may have contributed to the pump though
>>
>>1758028
That is so cool if it's true. A bunch of rich guys fucking around with altcoins over Skype.

I wonder if they have different roles and shit.
>>
>>1758028
I understand that you cannot tell us the price milestone, but can you confirm that it will be higher than the previous top?
>>
>>1758092
yeah, $1 has always been the key number as far as i'm concerned. definitely possible. so 100k sats more or less, as you say >>1758081
>>
6 million available supply represents the 6 million kikes dead at gas chambers!!! Hail trump hail victory trumpcoin not to be confused with the other 2 coin imitations. Trumpcoin is the cryptocoin of the "alt right"!!! Im curently divising a secure exchange system which would allow us to buy "favors" anonymously.
>1 Trumpcoins for calling someone a nigger
>20 Trumpcoins for reporting an illegal wetback
>50 Trumpcoins for bashing a faggot
>100 Trumpcoins for burning down a kike owned business
This is just a layout, prices and services will be added, if we get this to work we would have created a perpetual circle of destruction!!! That will take this country back for the whiteman. Ill keep you guys updated on discord, remember to use proxies at all times.
>>
>>1758028
Dump some first plz. It is too expensive
>>
I wonder how big of a starting capital you need to have to joins these pump groups.
>>
>>1758187
They clearly already have dumped. Thats why they do this.
>>
>>1758205
the volume is increasing and they seem to be accumulating, i am assuming this is either some well executed swing trading or the guy is being pretty forthright
>>
>>1758231
If he talks legit, that's nice of him.
But I don't really trust anyone here and expect everyone to try and trick me somehow.
>>
>>1758251
believe me if it starts hitting all time highs based on nothing but price with nothing coming from the devs its prolly safe to assume hes on the level
>>
>>1758205
Yeah but I want them to dump even more
>>
>>1753065
One word for you all - Iconomi. A few comprehend why, and they have peace in mind -__-
>>
>>1758251
>>1758260
I don't think he's bluffing. Look at the gain, +60%. This is a slow smooth pump, he is right, unlike the last one. This pump is going to last awhile.
>>
>>1758270
yeah but to what result
>>
File: 1464411863203.jpg (28KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
1464411863203.jpg
28KB, 720x479px
>>1758269
>>1758269
>>
File: 03687157.png (149KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
03687157.png
149KB, 396x385px
Trump minutes away from endorsing Trump Coin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JObdqrq4o2s

;^)
>>
>>1758028
im the guy who put his life savings in at 50k

im not even mad. I learned a valuable lesson.

Thanks for posting
>>
>>1758339
Just do yourself a favour and dont go greedy, just dump when you are ahead
>>
>>1758028
>roleplaying on 4chan

kill yourself tbqh everything you said was bullshit and i can prove it
>>
can we just all agree george soros wants to kill this coin and is going to fail?
>>
>>1758339

I thought we told you to sell half and keep half. You still would have turned a massive ROI.
>>
>>1758353
I dont think you have the right guy in mind. I bought in at 50, it then dropped to like 5.

i think it was my buyin that triggered the dump actually. I'm waiting until I get my money back and getting out, because I need that money, but this coin has fucking legs for the indefinite future.

Also shia got arrested
>>
>>1758347
Please do then
>>
File: kekaine.jpg (43KB, 472x461px) Image search: [Google]
kekaine.jpg
43KB, 472x461px
>>1758339
Lets hope it reaches 100k then
>>
>2016-2024
>not holding Trumpcoin

Hope you all caught the dip.
>>
>>1758028 #
Could I give you my email?
I don't care about you outing Scammer7 or whoever, I just have questions I want to ask you.

I'm willing to share profits if you're an honest lad.
>>
File: 1463079721186.jpg (9KB, 164x230px) Image search: [Google]
1463079721186.jpg
9KB, 164x230px
/moonboys/
>>
>>1758356
proof: blah blah blah some cryptic non direct mumbo jumbo that has some cool words and sounds like a thing followed by "just wait and see ;)"
>>
Did putin pump first last time?
>>
File: 1478666125410.gif (447KB, 200x137px) Image search: [Google]
1478666125410.gif
447KB, 200x137px
>>1758028
>it's based on a price milestone this time
>on this next pump, you ain't seen nothing yet

oh shit lads! 100k sat confirmed!!
>>
File: Wizard Pepe 2.gif (494KB, 387x305px) Image search: [Google]
Wizard Pepe 2.gif
494KB, 387x305px
>>1758444

Kek is with us
>>
Putin is going berserk again. Yeah no doubt TC is next. I hope by "milestone" he means a new high!
>>
>>1758444
Praise KEK!
>>
Bought 50 more TC. Now I have all the money I had left over from betting on Trump for president in TC.

Kek guide me!
>>
Damn, should have bought putin coin
>>
>>1758712
The 120 btc wall is gone so let's see how long it lasts
>>
I have £200 to buy in with. Good time to buy or is it going to dump soon?
>>
>>1758784
Bit late, but there are some rumours that it will go to 1$.
>>
>>1758791
There were rumours of this on inauguration day, too.
>>
>>1758784
don't waste your money on this shitcoin anon
>>
new bump inc
>>
>>1758798
Shit is about to moon and you tell him to stay away. What kind of human are you?
>>
it's not gonna moon, its not gonna do anything

this coin is just disappointment
>>
>>1758867
Unlike Trump this coin has been nothing but lies. It doesn't deserve to wear his name
>>
>>1758920
says the one who bought the top, you should have been here once it was 2 cents or literally less than a penny fucking faggot. Go die in a fire useless piece of shit. Trumpcoin is everything it is destined to be. Fuck off faggot.
Don't you have another top to buy? This coin is here to stay... for a bit...
>>
>>1758183
Ohhh shit!!!! This is serious!! Im contacting the moderators you cant keep getting away with this!
>>
>>1758183
This is a really bad attempt at false flagging, at least put some effort into it.
>>
File: 1481253291389.jpg (43KB, 750x825px) Image search: [Google]
1481253291389.jpg
43KB, 750x825px
>>1758355
Dont pull out at 50 just wait for this cointo hit $1 lol if your inpatient then get some spraypaint and graffiti a mosque and mention "alt right" and "TRUMPcoin" and mention richard spencer the media is so desperate for shit against trump that you will on your own launch us all into deep space towards saturns moon well over a 1$ because it will be in the news for like 3 days.
>dont take your cellphone because it connects to the cell tower at will tell police exctly who it was

DONT DO THIS IM REALLY drunk right now im kiddingust take ur 50k loss and dont make 2x your money
>>
>>1758984
lol im going to pussytown with little internet for awhile you guys do what you want
>>
I just heard my dad mention TrumpCoin so you guys are doing something right
>>
Seriously, I think that means something. I'm buying now.

My dad is not the kind of person I would ever expect to have heard of it and yet he did
>>
>>1758994
What does he do for work/how did he hear about it
>>
>>1759009
He's a director of IT at a bank. His internet use doesn't go too far past vice/ny times/miscellaneous news sources, mainly with a liberal bend
>>
oh no they're pumping too slow to shape the A
>>
>>1759000
ask him if he meant the russian physical trump coin
>>
File: 1461409789548.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1461409789548.png
7KB, 420x420px
sure is low energy in here
>>
>>1758994
>>1759000
oh shit anon thats great news!
I hope he was referring to this trumpcoin and not that irl trumpcoin they made in russia
>>
Back to 14k soon :^)
>>
File: CSemgTEWsAA2PCS (1).jpg (18KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
CSemgTEWsAA2PCS (1).jpg
18KB, 300x250px
Trumpcoin is accepted at chopcoin.io via shapeshift.

Try the game - it's like agar.io but with a Bitcoin faucet.
>>
>>1759021
It's going to be a bigger A, Anon ;))
>>
KEEP DUMPING SCARED YOSHITTERS
>>
Well we just lost the past two days gains. That's depressing.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (31KB, 507x268px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
31KB, 507x268px
>>1759741
seems like a bot is trying to keep the price down or something
>>
>>1759785
>bot buying at 150 trumps at a time

oh boy
>>
>>1759785
Slowly accumulating coins, maybe >>1758028 is right after all.
>>
suppress and accumulate right before a pump Sunday morning.
It's literally been telegraphed for us.
>>
>>1758028
Get out of here toadking.
>>
>>1759946
Yesterday was the pump
>>
>>1760187
I'm starting to think you're right about that. Looks like we're headed down hill again.
>>
File: pepesad.jpg (38KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
pepesad.jpg
38KB, 412x351px
>>1760365
But he said if it was 30k on sunday it's "confirmed"
>>
>>1760398
Simple answer to that is, he lied to get us to hold/buy while his group dumped their last load.
>>
>>1760398
> Friday

Holy shit guys relax
>>
File: 03687157 - Copy.png (155KB, 382x384px) Image search: [Google]
03687157 - Copy.png
155KB, 382x384px
>>1760481
I'm comfy
Just want some action
>>
>>1760481
This, bitbobb was supposed to be back on the 28th, tomorrow, which coincides with the supposed pump if they time it with whatever news he brings in his update.

And this time it would make more sense to do a slow climb, since they don't have to meet a date. They are making it look like organic growth instead of pump n dump.
>>
File: 1477794792427.png (30KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1477794792427.png
30KB, 657x527px
>no recent transactions at all in the last hour at c-cex
>>
>>1760628
dump now
>>
>>1760414
How much influence do you think a bunch of guys on /biz/ have on TrumpCoin?
>>
>>1760865
I am starting to think we're the only ones actually buying this shit. A lot of us also post on the bitcointalk thread as well.
>>
>>1760893
We are the only ones buying this because, no one else knows Trump Coin exists except Brazilians and Koreans somehow, maybe even Nigerians.
>>
>>1760957
Pretty sure that the majority of people who own trumpcoin are in nigeria
>>
File: 1467585732277.png (19KB, 895x161px) Image search: [Google]
1467585732277.png
19KB, 895x161px
they are doing it again!!!
>>
lol, this is great, once it makes new highs though,.
>>
>>1761031
Same pattern seen a week ago. People who don't think this coin is in for another pump are foolish.

Accumulation phase happening now
>>
>>1761031
What's the point?
The bag holders have sat through worse already.
There's noone left who will sell.
>>
>>1761038
but there was a dump following the last week's big walls not a pump
>>
>>1761039
This, the fact that we are sitting comfortably above 18k is proof that we have some resilient bag-holders.

Also, I hope you folks bough during the dip.
>>
>>1761046
Why's that?
>>
>>1761078
You'll soon find out.
>>
>>1760865
you are right about that. biz is for talking and watching.

>>1760893
i've been in almost every thread about trumpcoin and there are definitely some of us with decently large holdings. but you often see a lot of people talking a lot who then reveal that they have a small amount like 100 or 200 coins, but they are making loads of posts.

>A lot of us also post on the bitcointalk thread
bct thread has been full of nonsense from day 1. now it is full of people who barely know grammar.

biz threads might alter our actions, but it won't have a massive effect on the price unless the volume of action is there. i could dump coins down to 8k or pump it up to 30k, but that wouldn't have a great overall effect as it would recover the the natural level dependant on the crowd.
>>
File: 1479366281092.png (87KB, 300x299px) Image search: [Google]
1479366281092.png
87KB, 300x299px
>>1761130
>you often see a lot of people talking a lot who then reveal that they have a small amount like 100 or 200 coins
Sorry, should I stop?
>>
>>1761130
kek i have literally 200
>>
>>1761141
>>1761173
i get that everyone starts somewhere and starts with small amounts when trading whatever. that's cool. my point was more that some threads are full of people going mental about prices changes when it is only making a dollar or two difference in their own wealth.

from 25k down to 20k is 2 cents give or take. so folks getting excited, positively or negatively, when they have a few hundred is a bit silly. wew i made 2 bucks!!!.

but, whatever. it keeps the threads bumped.
>>
File: all red.png (15KB, 225x302px) Image search: [Google]
all red.png
15KB, 225x302px
>go to yoshit
>all red
>>
File: trumpcoin3.png (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
trumpcoin3.png
13KB, 400x400px
NEW BREAD:
>>1761349

NEW BREAD:
>>1761349

NEW BREAD:
>>1761349

NEW BREAD:
>>1761349

NEW BREAD:
>>1761349
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.