[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Emancipation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: OrgasmicChicken.jpg (251KB, 500x770px) Image search: [Google]
OrgasmicChicken.jpg
251KB, 500x770px
I started to work minimum wage (aero engi here) and save some money. Despite my mild success setting some money aside I have failed my mother. My effort to get my mother to reduce her spending has been unsuccessful. She also lost her job recently and our savings are dwindling.

I am visiting her next month. My best friend is coming to dinner one day and she asked me if she should buy salmon.

How do I separate myself financially from her without hurting her? She's the only woman that has ever given half a damn for me, but I don't want to be dragged through the mud forever.

Honestly, I don't know what to do. I don't want to sound patronising, but she's like a child in many aspects. I can't actually rationally discuss anything barely stressful with her without upsetting her. In many ways she still acts like this was 2005 and she was making a living wage.

What the fuck do I do, /biz/raelites?
>>
>>1752183
let the woman buy some fucking salmon. Even homeless people on food stamps can afford some fucking salmon every now and then. Is she on food stamps? get her on food stamps so she can buy some salmon without her bitch of a son getting his panties all in a bunch.

Personally I don't try to 'help' my parents unless they ask me to. They were doing this stuff before I was born. If they're not good at it now they never will be, and there's a solid chance I don't understand what they're doing or why.
>>
>>1752183
also,
>How do I separate myself financially from her without hurting her?
turn 19. move out.
viola, you're now legally separated in every financial sense.
>>
It's for the best to ditch parents who are a brain or economic drain, just don't do it too harshly and do it slowly.
>>
>>1752183
dunno my mother is the same.
what i did is i explained her what it means when i have to help her out because she can't budget. i told her on these occasions i lose a years interest on my investments. that is i ever want to be financially independent i need this compound interest shit going on.

she got upset at the first few times. she accused me of being an asshole and that i don't care about them. i told her that's not the case but from the money they got they should have been able to save up for unexpected expenses not just simply get by.

well seems like it slowly sank in for her. because she is actually trying not to ask money from me. who knows maybe she can even set aside some money every month that would be awesome.
>>
>>1752183

I had a 500g raw salmon steak for breakfast.

the begged question is, why don't you have a decent job? you don't wanna leave your mom alone?

if you are banging, you could make some decent dosh with vids.

I only feel bad for you for never having learned how to have a delicate negotiation.

You gotta realize that people will always walk over you if you never get over yourself, and you will never really amount to anything near your potential.
>>
Thanks for the input, guys. Except for this high octane retard.

>>1752632
>raw
>salmon
>steak
Pick two. Literally.

>delicate negotiation.
>fugging own's mother

Drop your dealer.
>>
>>1752632
medieval scottish law put a maximum on the amount of salmon you can feed to your slaves because it was considered a shit fish. nobody would have eaten a lobster aside from absolute poorfags.

today it's a delicacy.
fucking weird.
>>
>>1754152
I pick all 3... becuase raw salmon steak is a thing

Raw = uncooked
Salmon = type of Fish
Steak = The actual cut of the fish

Literally.
>>
>>1754771
>The actual cut of the fish
yeah i'm sure you are eating fish tenderloins
>>
>>1754152
>>1754840

jesus christ you know what the fuck I'm talking about

Autism:
having a fit whenever something is slightly out of the optimal order in which it could be.

gouge your eyes, blow out your ears, flame your nose, cut out your tongue and flay yourself.
>>
>let her eat the salmon
>kill mother
>eat mother
>many problems solve at one
>>
>>1754856
>Autism:
>having a fit whenever something is slightly out of the optimal order in which it could be.
>gouge your eyes, blow out your ears, flame your nose, cut out your tongue and flay yourself.

According to your definition, you have a severe case of autism, anon. Try to calm your tits.
>>
>>1755422
>According to your definition, you have a severe case of autism, anon. Try to calm your tits.
this
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.