[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Free Coursed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: p3pe.jpg (58KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
p3pe.jpg
58KB, 900x900px
Im currently taking a Course on Standford.com for free, and im wondering if there are any other sites where you can take free courses like harvard or wharton ?
>>
There is zero benefit to taking a cours if you do not get to use those credits in school

But I you just want a good free education download textbook and read & take in as much material a possible an when you feel confident in what you learned look for opportunities that allow you to demonstrate said skill for a fair wage or compensation
>>
>>1751040
Yes, i just want free education.

what do you mean download textbook ?
>>
>>1751044
There are thousands if not millions of pdfs on the Internet which consists of material you'd find in a textbook.

Download that pdf (Google how to) make sure that you understand the material you are reading, continue to teach yourself by creating your own worksheets, problems, etc
When you need hands on experience shadow someone with experience or find a way to do it yourself

If your goal requires a degree of some sort you're already ahead of the game becaus you know most of what you looked up already

Remember the more you learn the more you earn
>>
>>1751050
Thank you brother
>>
This course is great, and Yale offers others: http://oyc.yale.edu/economics/econ-252-11
>>
>>1751025
MIT does this too
You won't get hired as an engineer without a degree someplace but that won't stop you building a sweet Trumpcoin miner
>>
>>1751025

MIT OCW
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.