[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Vector Industries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: vector industries.png (6KB, 359x140px) Image search: [Google]
vector industries.png
6KB, 359x140px
Anyone have personal experience with Vector Industries and Cutco? Want to know if it's worth my time taking the training sessions, etc. It seems too good to be true, probably is, but I'd like to know some personal stories working here
>>
>>1750532
Yeah, I've been in Cultco before. Hyperventilation, jargon, LGAT tactics, and over-exalting their leaders, it's is literally a cult that controls your life. Complete and utter garbage. Just watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETVRLAL0yHM
>>
>>1750843
Pretty much this.

You buy knives and a can-do attitude, then try to sell it to people who care infinitely less.
>>
I just sold a bunch of those military knives and made a couple thousand

Also this worked for me when I was wasting time doing that but I basically made ads on craigslist and other places that I wa selling high quality kitchenware for restaurants and people that do event planning, etcn an if they complained the price was too expensive I'd give them these fake 20% coupons and charge them the original price

Only real costs would sometimes be shipping when people in Canada want to buy
>>
>>1750875
Don't trust this guy, OP. He has been Vectorized or he is part of the Vector Internet Defense Force.

You do not want to put money in the hands of these scumbags out of moral principle. Using mind control on children is an incredibly shitty thing to do. 99% of the people at Vector make far less than minimum wage for reasons I explain in the video.

If I told you about an exercise program where 1% of people got natty but 99% of people that followed the program actually got fatter, would you consider that a good exercise program?

Besides, no amount of money is worth being vectorized. It is a fucking cult.
>>
>>1750843
Cut out the "like" and the "fuckin" and you have a nice short 4 min video. Try writing a manuscript beforehand and it would be infinitely better. I know this wasn't a "critique my work" type post, but it had to be said.
>>
its network marketing / pyramid scheme it is a waste of your time
>>
Is an MLM / Pyramid Scheme Scam.
>>
>>1751339
Thanks for the tips broso. It helps me out so so much, I need all the feedback I can get.
>>
>>1750532
My gf did it. It is incredibly hard to make money doing it, and there is too much overhead. Skip it and get a job in retail, labor, fast food etc. Or, a more authentic sales job.
>>
>>1750532
I worked selling cutco knives for one summer while I was in college.
CONS: Their company culture thrives off of you working consistently and having your bosses breath down your neck everyday. It is expected that you capitalize off your family and friends, and then if that doesn't work, then you can cold-call people out of your high school directory, both can be awkward. You are successful especially if you have wealthy friends/family.

PROS: I made a ton of money.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.