[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I came to tell you a story /biz/ of how i pulled 50% in 2 weeks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: rVHdqdX.gif (858KB, 200x267px) Image search: [Google]
rVHdqdX.gif
858KB, 200x267px
I came to tell you a story /biz/ of how i pulled 50% in 2 weeks on my money and ask you why you dont do this kind of shit and trade memecoins that make chinese rich
>have 1.4k
>buy wood for 160/m3
>exchange said wood for 13tons of wood pellets
>sell pellets for 150/ton
>throw another 1k in for the wood
>get 11 tons more
>sell for 1650
>total money at the end of the 2 weeks 3600
>3600-2400=1200 profit from 2.4k input.
All liquid cash, no need to fucking show id or pay tax on that shit (all under the table trades) no need to fuck around for 4 months to get my money out, dont need to wait for anything to moon for 405692348392 years. Why are you fuckers to autistic to disregard simple business that is so much more profitable?
>>
>>1750418
Cope nocoiner
>>
>>1750418

try that again in the summer.

nah but gj.

how did you find the niche?

I usually disregard people that come with propositions like that because more often than not they fail to identify critical variables where it turns out that the enterprise isn't actually (if at all) lucrative as they initially thought.
>>
>>1750484
worked for a furniture company for a while, works in the summer just lower margins because i will just trade wood for 185-195/m3
>>
>>1750488

ooh, so you buy scrap wood from the furniture company?

that's nice. connections pay.

maybe you can negotiate the price of the wood down. "look, I'm taking out your trash. you should be paying me"
>>
>>1750507
with time yes, need bigger turnover first
>>
So you literally just bought wood from a lumber mill and sold it at a plant that made pallets and then purchased pallets and then sold those?

That country is this in? Russia?
>>
>>1750515
Eastern Europe, Russia is to fucked up with prices to be profitable
>>
>>1750596

romania?
>>
>>1750609
no, baltics
>>
>>1750418
Now go a step further and grow oyster mushrooms on the wood pellets. Then sell those to restaurants and at farmers markets and online.
>>
>>1750619
See it doesnt work like that in the west, people actually pay taxes here
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.