[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a suspicion, based on pieces of certain conversations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: frasierhair.jpg (33KB, 584x446px) Image search: [Google]
frasierhair.jpg
33KB, 584x446px
I have a suspicion, based on pieces of certain conversations that I've overheard, that I am about to be fired. How can I confirm this without directly raising the question?

I've already bought a disguised microphone which I leave at my cubicle when I'm on break or at lunch, but apparently my coworkers are still smart enough to keep talking about things at a whisper, as all I've picked up are hushed discussions about where I stand with work on certain accounts. That's worrying, but it's not a confirmation of whether or not I'm about to be fired, or how long I have left. I'm mostly worried about this because I have two weeks paid vacation that I would lose out on with no compensation were I to be fired.

Furthermore, once I have determined that I am about to be fired, what act of sabotage should I engage in to piss off my manager, who is throwing me under the bus to hide his own failings?
>>
>>1750322
Definitely start pissing in the coffee jug.
>>
>>1750322
Had the same thing happen to me. Start searching for another job right now. If you have shit on them try to sue them(Only if you know you will definitely win in court). Try to get as much money out of your current situation as possible. Try to not get fired. Quit before they can fire you. (Unless you get a compensation if you get fired) Don't burn too many bridges. Be super professional.If you take full control of your situation it will piss them of a lot in the end.
>>
>>1750364
Is it even legal to secretly record shit in his cubicle though?
>>
>>1750389
They don't ever need to know that I did that.

That said, I do carry it with me in case I get fired for performance reasons, as I've never received anything but glowing performance reviews and have never received any sort of write-up or documented notice of poor performance and having them admit as much on tape would possibly give me a legal case.

Truthfully, I have a number of reasons for feeling like I've been mistreated by these people going back to when I first interviewed for the position and I really want to have as many avenues for fucking their shit as possible.
>>
Learn to accept responsibility instead of blaming others. If you were a good employee you would not be in this situation.
>>
>>1750409
>being a bootlicker

I've had four different direct supervisors in nine months of working there; all of them either quit or were shuffled around in pointless reorganizations. They also neglected to tell me in my interview that they'd be moving to a smaller office twenty minutes away a couple of months after I started, or that once they did so they were going to start taking away benefits and privileges that had attracted me to the job in the first place and give me a de facto salary cut in the process.

I feel my anger is justified. I'd have quit earlier, but I turned down another role for this one, and wanted to last at least a year to lessen this godawful blemish on my resume
>>
>>1750398
Whatever you plan to do, avoid getting fucked by the law. Stay calm and suppress your emotions. Be nice/neutral to everyone. Be sure to only target the people who fucked with you. Don't let them know whats coming.
>>
GTFO now.
>>
>>1750398

>I really want to have as many avenues for fucking their shit as possible.

I'm positive that an attitude like this has absolutely nothing to do with your impeding termination.
>>
>>1750447
>I feel my anger is justified

turn your anger at yourself and learn from the experience.

what did you do wrong, you ask?

you failed to negotiate a proper contract.

if it mentiones all these benefits then you can sue, but I'm guessing you took their word for it.

Now it's not the end of the world, but treat it as a learning experience.

>your options:
you should look for a new job with immediate haste. once you have something in the bag, you can try to renegotiate your contract if you want (maybe just for the sake of experience, and then still quit), and next time, make sure you get everything signed and on paper.
>>
>>1750364
>Quit before they can fire you
But then you don't get dank unemployment $
>>
File: the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly-1.jpg (101KB, 630x306px) Image search: [Google]
the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly-1.jpg
101KB, 630x306px
Look for a new job ASAP and be the absolute best employee you can manage.

If information is passed onto your coworkers the level above someone is trying to make you crack because they dont have anything concrete to fire you with.

Dont fuck with anyone, don't sabotage. HR hands are idle, their words travel fast and they *all* talk to each other.

If they fire you nonetheless, sue.
>>
>>1750398
that whole "using a recording to entrap someone" thing works on TV but a lot of times doesn't hold up in court. Better check your local laws before you go through with that plan.
>>
>>1750364
top kike
>>
>tfw normies are conspiring to eliminate the office pariah that is OP
>>
>>1750460
>good goy! the employer is king! he dindu nuffin to no one just take the fall like a man for the good of the company!
>>
>>1750322
Take initiative and get another job you faggot. You obviously deserve to be fired if this is how you deal with the prospect.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.