[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marketing Ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: japan box.png (211KB, 387x298px) Image search: [Google]
japan box.png
211KB, 387x298px
Hello, I posted a few weeks ago about my new business and apart from a few people wishing me to crash and burn, I got some very good advice.

So, my snack box subscription website is going ok now, I have about 30 subscribers but I have struggled with marketing it effectively. Any ideas?

The customers I do have are all very happy and not one of them has unsubscribed yet.

So far I have tried some facebook ads, google adwords and sending samples out to bloggers but none seem to work that well. What has worked is following lots of people on twitter and instagram.

Any help would be much appreciated.

www.worldofsnacks.co.uk
>>
>>1750095
>Any help would be much appreciated.

Your idea is frankly, brilliant, and very stealable.

Thanks for the business idea anon.

I'mma start 5 different subscriptions with Chink candy at half your price.
>>
You are welcome
>>
>>1750118
I don't know enough about subscription boxes to recommend much in the way of traditional marketing practices.

What I have seen people do a lot for LootCrate is have well-known youtubers do unboxings, either before a video or even sponsoring a video. You don't have to go after the top 50 youtube personalities, but sending some free boxes to a few people and asking them to review in a video or something could pan out.
>>
>>1750095
OP you should advertise on Facebook, create a group and post about it, use Facebook paid advertising. Follow and unfollow on twitter and instagram in hopes of building a userbase. Improve your website. Wish you the best of luck anon
>>
>>1750127

OP Here.

Thanks for the tip, senpai.

Anyone else have any marketing ideas?
>>
>>1750095
Can you send me an ethiopian box for free?
>>
You should look out for bazaars or markets, buy a spot, then put together a few hundred of your best boxes with little flags and shit so you can sell face to face. I did a similar thing with handicrafts and made about $3500 in 6 hours, minus the $150 table fee. That was more money than I had made in the previous 6 months of shilling online. I shoved business cards in all the sold items and afterwards my online sales increased slightly, presumably from repeat customers or word of mouth.

Most bazaars will take care of the marketing for you, as in, they get thousands of people to show up who will eventually walk past your booth.
>>
What's stopping me buying my own jap candy for half the price? It's not really got a good usp because you don't make any of the products yourself.
The subscription space either make their own snacks or manufactor something like razor blades or make up etc. they don't just curate stuff apart from shitty loot crates
>>
>>1751323
I mean. Maybe you didn't know you wanted to try Greek snacks? Or maybe you didn't know about a common snack from Baden-Württemberg, even though you love German candy.

People like to try new things.
>>
OP go for the video game weeb market. Lootcrate has done advertising with YouTube channels that cater to gaming and it seems like a lucrative business tactic
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.