[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-01-22_01-01-08.png (105KB, 591x578px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-22_01-01-08.png
105KB, 591x578px
Is he right?
>>
>>1749595
He is only right about middle class people with middle class families. They have just enough money left over to invest, and to take risks with. Poorfags are cucked tho.

Most people who became rich were already comfortably middle class, like Bill Gates. You are more likely to take potentially hugely rewarding risks if you know that you still have a safety net if you fuck up.

This is why places like Sweden have much more upward mobility than the US btw
>>
>>1749595
Money makes money.

Poorfags have a lot lesss opportunity to exploit this due to being, well, poor. Doesn't mean that they can't, just that going from poor->middle is a lot harder than middle->rich.
>>
>>1749595
yes
>>
>>1749595
They are always right
>>
>>1749649
i like the blog
>>
>>1749646
>>1749649
>>1749651
>being this detached from reality
>>
>>1749654
I didn't even read it to tell you the truth, because I don't care. All this influx of r9k, /pol/, philosophical stuff don't matter to me. It's just white noise. If you can make money out of it is the only thing that matters.
>>
>>1749595
I wonder what his tweets would be like if he was born in Ethiopia.
>>
Retarded platitudes, zero actual content. Who reads this shit?
>>
>>1749644
>going from poor->middle is a lot harder than middle->rich.
i strongly disagree.
if you are poor but find a decent job you can become middle class.

but to be rich you need to be exceptionally lucky and win some form of lottery or work all your life live frugally and by the time you are too old to enjoy it you can be somewhat rich. not crazy rich just really well off.
>>
File: Costanza.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Costanza.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>1749595

These are mantras my parents kept telling me growing up
>>
>>1749595
>Is he right?

It's much easier for Niggers and Liberals to cry and whine until they get free entitlements than to work their way up.

In other news, water is wet. Sky is blue.
>>
>>1750121
>It's much easier for Niggers and Liberals to cry and whine until they get free entitlements than to work their way up.

The truth is, this tactic works.

We now have Affirmative Action, Quotas, & niggers & women protesting in the streets if there aren't HANDED jobs they think they're entitled to.
>>
File: 1455794179353.png (2MB, 1512x1512px) Image search: [Google]
1455794179353.png
2MB, 1512x1512px
I think he is right with the exception of been severely mentally disabled or something else horrific.

Also you have to take luck in to account some what, not as much as people think but its still a thing.

A stoic philosopher said "Think of a dog tied to a cart. The cart is rolling down a hill. The dog can choose to trot alongside the cart or be dragged by it. That is free will".

I think this is true in life, most people simply choose not to be successful whether they realise it or not.

>inb4 shit degree, i am actually a STEM fag in the eu
>>
if he calls himself a wall street playboy he is probably an attention whore
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.