[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Darkweb Scams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_6918-images(3)498528525.jpg (7KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6918-images(3)498528525.jpg
7KB, 216x233px
How likely am I to commit suicide by bullet to the back of the head if I scam people on the darkweb?

Websites would be "selling" various things for bitcoin but would really just take the money and do jack shit.

Sites would on foreign hosting paid for in BTC with no real personal info, with everything done on a Tails craptop on public wifi.

Other flaws?
>>
>>1749017

I hope you know computers better than they do.
>>
>>1749019
I am guessing if they trust some random tor website with their money, they dont know too much about computers desu
>>
no ones going to send btc to some random site with no history or rep, so no bullet, but no money either
>>
>>1749024
This is a good point. Whoever is dumb enough to fall for it is going to be too dumb to track me down
>>
>>1749017
Darkweb markets work on reputation.
Whenever i bought weed years ago on silkroad and blackmarketreloaded only trusted dealers would get buyers.
Meaning new sellers would always have to send out like 20 FREE grams to the first 20 customers so they would leave positive reviews.
Then and only then would the bigger clients get interested to buy.
Also there was a escrow system you had to use. But most of the trusted sellers demanded buyers to accept the escrow payment before they sent it, as it was an easy way for buyers to scam the seller claiming they never got their weed
>>
>>1749047
But what about darkweb newfags like >>1748360 that wouldnt know any better?

Especially if I would do something like make clearweb tutorials on how to get to my darkweb site to scam newfags and idiots?

I have one or two irl friends I think would fall for this, not that I would scam my friends (on purpose)
>>
>>1749017
>how to be a nigger on the internet

Neck yourself.
>>
>>1749274
>how to be a nigger on the internet
>on a board about jewing

Youre here too anon
>>
Just scam virtual game items in CSGO, TF2, DOTA 2 etc. It's basically untraceable and the people you'd be duping are mainly 13-17 year old kids that can't and won't do jack shit.
>>
>>1749410
How though?

I dont know anything about those games other than that they exist
>>
>>1749419
The games have in game cosmetics that people pay real world money for. For CSGO it's knives and gun skins. You basically offer to buy someones skins for real money through Paypal or bitcoin and either charge back the transfer on PP or make them send you the items first and then never pay. Once they trade their skins to you, they can't get them back.
>>
>>1749419
Watch csgo "I GOT SCAMMED" videos. People copy well known "trusted" users steam profiles and act like they will broker a deal. Then they just block the scrub
>>
>>1749422
>>1749437
Interesting, thanks
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.