[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Counterfeit Money Dark Web?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: hug.jpg (6KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
hug.jpg
6KB, 276x183px
does anyone know where I can find counterfeitmmoney on the darkweb? i want like good fakes. not props either but counterfeit money
>>
i can sell you some good fucking shit... You can buy $5 slips off me for just $7.50ea??
>>
>>1748360
Alpha Bay. Where else?
>>
>>1748360
>>1748446
Why would they sell counterfeit money instead of using it if it was so well faked?
>>
>>1748454
There is demand in the market you mongloid knuckle dragger
>>
>>1748461
That doesn't make sense

They would only sell you the shittiest fakes, otherwise theyd use them themselves.
>>
>>1748467
Getting caught using counterfeit money means 20 years in jail.

Getting caught selling counterfeit money means 5 years in jail.

You do the math
>>
>>1748467
>>1748506
Also selling the money (in large amounts) without getting caught is pretty easy compared to actually spending it (which would require a large-scale organized operation, which is prety easy to get caught after a while).
>>
>>1748454
probably because you cant deposit tons of money out of nowhere without raising alarms from the authorities.

Selling fake money for bitcoins at a discount is one way to resolve this problem.
>>
can someone send the tor link to alpha bay??
>>
>>1748506
It's the same thing lol.. you're buying btc with it.
>>
>>1748467
You're too stupid. You would only get caught.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgk-lA12FBk
>>
>>1748360
4 or 5 years ago it was being offered VERY cheap on blackmarket reloaded 2.0 but i never bothered with it.
Im sure its on whatever TOR market is hot right now for sale
>>
>>1748454

If you think you can pass millions in Counterfeits you are retarded.

Most people pass a few hundred here and there so they don't go to federal prison.

Not like they are supernotes that you can walk into a bank with.
>>
File: btc.png (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
btc.png
14KB, 500x500px
>>1748360
The best counterfeit.
So Fake
So much tracking
>>
i have heard people only use counter bills at parties or events where the cashier is too busy doing the drinks then checking the bills.

good luck passing that shit in supermarkets, you'll be caught in a giffy
>>
>>1748454
risk management.
you delegate most of the risk and some of the profit.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.