[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amazon Dash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Amazon-Dash-Button-Collection.jpg (123KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Amazon-Dash-Button-Collection.jpg
123KB, 800x450px
What are your opinions on the Amazon Dash Button(s)?

If you own one, how is it?
>>
>>1747296
What problem does it solve, really?
>>
>>1747502

It solves the problem where you might run out of something and need/want it immediately and go to a store instead of ordering it online, preventing Amazon from making money.

But none of your problems, if that's what your asking.
>>
>>1747502
Their main selling point is: "Restock on your favourite products, before you run out".

Pretty shitty if you ask me, plus, you could just go to the store and it'd be less expensive
>>
>>1747522
But they don't deliver "immediately", the device itself costs, when all it does is add the item that THEY select (not you), and adds it to your amazon basket.
Not to mention the fact that simply bringing up the amazon app would do the exact same thing... for free.

Retarded device imo
>>
>>1747535
>bringing up the amazon app would do the exact same thing... for free.
>Retarded device imo
I think they are gauging how many retards are going to jump on the next fad (think millennial Apple worshiping fags).
If they get enough bandwagoners I think that ordering from the app wont remain free for long.
>>
Is there any way to trade in the ASX from the US?
>>
>>1747729
If it's anything like trading Canadian stocks, it's going to be a pain in the ass.

There's Australian ADRs, if that floats your boat.
>>
I don't trust it when I can't see the price I'll be paying.
>>
>>1747740
ESPECIALLY when it comes to Amazon
>>
>>1747740
IIRC, they have a way to set a limit price on goods. Ex: "Buy x item @ 3.00 or less. If it's more than 3.00, alert my phone."
>>
When they first came out they were $5 but that included a $5 coupon on your first order of the related item. Is that still the case?
>>
>>1747296
I think the concept behind it is that you're supposed to get one for every item you own in the house, and press it when you are running low on items you normally use. I think it's absurd, and you could always just take inventory, but if there was an inventory app of sorts that worked with this, I could see it having potential. As is, it's pretty pointless.
>>
We have the Dash device for dog/cat food and cat litter.
It's for things that you don't really want to have to waste time and energy every two weeks to get. The cost of the items are rarely variable, and if we are paying a little more, it's negligible and our time is better spent on other activities.
It's a luxury, but an efficient one.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.