[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Baby Boomers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: baby-boomers-art.jpg (2MB, 2482x2014px) Image search: [Google]
baby-boomers-art.jpg
2MB, 2482x2014px
The baby boomer generation is literally
a bunch of selfish we deserve everything
we did it all fuck heads who want 4 different
retirements and full medical benefits. They
are literally exactly like this generation but
of older age so we forced by moral obligation to listen to their bitching and moaning. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>1745451
Holy shit, complain a little more.
>>
t. Buttfrustrated wagie upset he has to work

Inb4 not an argument
>>
>>1745457
Not upset at all nignog. just a little
tired of this subhuman ignorance spreading
like a wild fire throughout society.
>>
>>1745460
>Not upset at all
alrighty then
>>
File: 1449627899878.jpg (30KB, 472x461px) Image search: [Google]
1449627899878.jpg
30KB, 472x461px
>MFW my boomer parents are worth €3.2 million and I'm their only heir.
>>
>>1745457
t. Butthurt boomer that cant accept the truth

Fucking retire already
>>
They'll die eventually
>>
>>1745451
They only played the cards they were given (and the cards were plenty).

The millennials though, gotta be the worst. Talk about useless:

Have access to nutritional info, eat crap.
Have computers, sit around fapping until 25 yrs of age.
>>
>>1745764
We were raised by boomers tho
>>
>>1745780
Yeah, they should have spanked you.
>>
>>1745780
But actually, most millennials were raised by generation X, not boomers.
>>
File: 1357605331969.jpg (30KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1357605331969.jpg
30KB, 500x376px
>>1745451
All I know about the older generations is that they're simultaneously the faggots that complain about "kids these days always glued to their phones and facebook" and also the faggots that actually spend hours of their time scrolling through facebook or playing stupid candy-crush tier ""games"" on their phones.

There's also
>that weird squinting face baby boomers make as they focus on their smartphones and awkwardly swipe with their finger making a big movement with the whole hand/arm
>pretentiously mentioning their use of some old mainstream app as if it's hip and ahead of the curve
>pretentiously narrating the specs of their high end phone even though they understand close to 0% of it and would be just as well off with a cheaper lower range device
>parroting whatever's the dominating discourse on the mainstream media but presenting it as if it's they're own original and well thought out opinion

I could go on. Suffice to say, my biggest fear in life is that of becoming senile and stuck in my ways, more worried about convincing myself and others of how worse the newer generations are, instead of accepting their superiority and learning what I can to catch up.

>mfw only 27 and already several friends are already displaying the 'kids these days' old-and-in-the-way mentality
>>
>>1745451

Pretty much.

WW2 generation has all my respect. Boomers not so much.
>>
>>1745451

Oh boo hoo. What you're crying about is not being able to had what they had. All the while you hate them and call them entitled shits for having what they had. Stop being a fucking whiner and being born in "le wrong generation" faggot.

I'm a millenial who trades stocks online for a job. Something I could have never done if I were a boomer. Just adapt or die moron.
>>
>>1745732
Unfortuntely once boomers start dying off the value of their wealth will crash so when you get hold of it it'll be worth mroe like €320000
>>
>>1745869
top kek anon this is spot on
>>
>>1746058
>>1745732
Not nearly in the same boat but my parent's house is worth $130K and I guarantee you they will leave it to some shitty "friend" they met in the last years of their life. Old people get desperate because they are so lonely due to pushing everyone away with their shittiness
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.