[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want to get some penny stocks, how do I start this and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

I just want to get some penny stocks, how do I start this and can I open an account for under $20?
>>
What a genius... has internet yet fails to do minimal research, not to mention asking if $20 can be invested into penny stock (which have been a meme for some time). Well done kiddo.
>>
>>1744660
if you haven't noticed 4chan is the de facto spoonfeeding haven for all needy NEETs
>>
>>1744660

I'm not talking about investing the $20 into the shares themselves, I'm talking about opening the account, my friend today told me Scotttrade or whatever the fuck was $2500ish
>>
>>1744612
>I just want to get some penny stocks
Why don't you just "get some lottery tickets"?
Much easier and you won't get charged commission.
>>
>>1744678
TD Ameritrade has no minimum.

That said, don't trade with $20.
>>
>>1744790
There's actually a good chance making money on penny stocks if you know what you are doing. TBIO went up 270 percent in one day and i made 15k in just a week. Its been dipping at 60cents, but began to rise again today at AH. Buy TBIO OP and you won't be disappointed. That said, 20 dollars isn't worth your time even if it doubles.
>>
>>1744803
Are you OP?
>>
>>1744803
No, are you?
>>
>>1744808
>replies to himself.
>>
>>1744823
>No
Not really sure why you're answering for him, then.
>>
>>1744831

I'm Op and we're going to talk about why he's just received a brownie points sticker and you didn't before I put more cash into my small business with a 10% profit payout

>>1744794

Thankyou, to be honest TD Ameritrade makes things a lot clearer to setup then other trades I've looked into in the past
>>
>>1744612
you are going to need about $500-$1000
open a tdameritrade account, they have a level 2 for pennys stocks.

You are going to want to look for companies on otcmarkets that is the most profitable and most risky.
>>
>>1744843
That was a tough question, I know.
>>
>>1744678
Charles Schwab you don't pay to open an account, but you need a minimum of 1000 dollars in your brokerage to start, and there's a fee you pay for buying stock (7 dollar something flat rate I think.)
>>
>>1744808
What are id's
>>
>>1744888
See how that works?
>>
>>1744888
Maybe you don't know how that works.
>>
>>1744888
>What are id's
I don't know, something that's IP dependent?
How do you think it works?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.