[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok /biz/ I know this might seem like a dumb question but I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 56416514.jpg (28KB, 554x527px) Image search: [Google]
56416514.jpg
28KB, 554x527px
ok /biz/ I know this might seem like a dumb question but I'm pissed about this situation

>work at company for past 4.5 years
>best job I ever had when I started
>slowly been getting worse and worse

anyway, they are hiring so many people (who quit within the first day so awful, awful turn over)

Well the parking lot is no longer enough for the facility. It is reaching capacity and many people, not a few are parking in fire lanes, and in the grass, etc.

Now I googled if employers are required to provide parking, which they're not, which makes sense in the city I suppose.

My question is, are they violating any building or construction codes by not providing adequate parking for the facility?

I went to HR about where I'm supposed to park when the lot is full and they told me "that doesn't happen, have a nice day" and walked away

HR is fucking garbage, they're 100% against you and for the company, I get business, but I would like a little bit of respect from these cunts.

Thanks
>>
>>1742242
Stop being a pussy
>>
>>1742242
>not having a reserved spot by now

son you fucked up
>>
>>1742248
that's like director level kek

I'm just tired of this place I want to knock them down a peg or two and peace out fuck this whole worker vs company mentality it's bullshit.

When I started they weren't trying to get rid of people for any little thing. People with 30 years of seniority actually meant something

Now it's no big deal to fire someone who's been there for 20+ years

This is why I am looking for a new job
>>
>>1742242
>ride a bike
>take the subway
>move closer

or better yet
>get there before fucking everyone else does
>>
File: 1328390689236.jpg (36KB, 252x191px) Image search: [Google]
1328390689236.jpg
36KB, 252x191px
>>1742258
>ride the bike in ice and snow/ the winter
>subways exist everywhere outside of NYC?
>live 1 mile away alread

and that brings us to the next point, nah see I'm not getting paid to hang out at work an hour early like everyone else. I chose to live close to work so I didn't have to get there an hour early like everyone else. I leave 20 minutes early, that SHOULD, and IS more than enough time when there is AVAILABLE PARKING.

I'm not going to justify those faggots who get to work an hour early to "hang out", I'm not getting paid for it so fuck them. Your mindset is antiquated grandpa, and there's a reason why this company is going to shit.

It's that mindset of companies being gods. They don't own me and they can suck my fuckin nuts. I actually liked going to work two years ago before management went full retard
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.