[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suggestions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2009.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2009.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Should I stay as a manager at a "semi-under the table" pizza joint or should I take on this new job as a bottom bitch bank teller and work my way up?
>>
>>1742206
Bank. No debate
>>
>>1742206

pizza manager is the top of the pizza hut ladder.

bank teller. worst case, in 10 years you'll end up behind a desk, opening up accounts for senior citizens who can't work the internet.
>>
I'm hoping if I get the teller job they will eventually give me an interview to be a banker. That's my goal. Also is being a banker a good job or is it cutthroat competitive. I've heard back and forth on the subject and just want a straight answer before I decide to do this for a good chunk if not my whole working life
>>
>>1742225
>>1742215
This.

If you want to really progress in banking from a teller position you'll probably have to find ways of proving yourself and really showing you're better than bottom-bitch.. or maybe getting a CPA or some other such relevant education. (Not my field, so you'll have to find out the TLA you'll actually need yourself.)

BUT, there really isn't any other option on the fast food management ladder. Unless you get into regional manager for a big franchise or something...
>>
>>1742206
>regional manager for a big franchise or something...
mfw my mom couldve been this but she denied it cuz "i dont wanna drive that much" and is still in the same spot bitching she doesnt make enough
>>
>>1742206
work the bank and eventually take all the cash on hand and disappear
>>
If you want to move up as a teller to banker go bank to bank unless you have a very friendly manager willing to teach you. Then I recommend you stay.

All it really takes to move up is do your own research on finances so you're knowledgeable, ask questions, seem curious about the CSR side, and always ask about being promoted and what you can do to do your job as efficiently as possible.

Banks do require both tellers and CSR to meet sales goals so not hitting your goal can inhibit your potential for raises/promotions. If you do move up to CSR next would be FSR. This they make the most money potentially. FSR's are licensed to sell insurance and investment products so the bank can offer commission with a salary.

But again, depends on the bank

>Source: recently promoted to Assistant Head Teller, just got cross trained and looking for a full time CSR position.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.