[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/ i'm going on vacation and my school fucked me out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: SpringBreakers_Outdoor_01.jpg (695KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SpringBreakers_Outdoor_01.jpg
695KB, 1920x1080px
/biz/ i'm going on vacation and my school fucked me out of all my vacation money
>get a job
for sure, but i can't get a lot of hours around here especially with school so i'm looking for supplemental income
is transcribing still a thing?
i've got two months what do you got for me?
>>
>>1741890
How does a school fuck you out of your vacation money?

If you don't have a job, you shouldn't be going on vacation in the first place
>>
>>1741895
'oh we give you this much on this day'
'oh actually its this much on this day'
'oh sorry its actually this and you still owe us for this'
also i have a job, just not while i'm at school

don't make me make excuses lets talk about how i can make money during my 'free' time
>>
>>1741902
Make money in your free time by getting a job.

And stop expecting your school to give you spending money you entitled brat
>>
>>1741910
the school doesn't give me any of THERE money they give me MY MONEY you fucking slut
heres how it works
apply to school
apply for fed grants
apply for fed loans
>hey anon we still need more teehee
apply for private loans
apply for more than needed
school sees extra, takes more due to 'incompetence'

also, I do work, when I can, which is not enough, because my schedule is FUCKED and i live in the middle of NOWHERE

so I'm simply asking how I can work unscheduled from home, when I can.

I'm not entitled, I worked my ass off all summer so I could go back to school, I work my ass off while I'm here, all I want is a little time for myself before I head back to work, which i planned and budgeted for.
>>
>>1741921
Look you little shit head, we're not going to spoonfeed you any answers. I had to work my ass off finding out a lot what I know on my own. Why the fuck would I give you that information for free? People pay a lot of money for business and consulting advice. You can't just expect to get it for free, though I know all of you millenials expect everything spoonfed for free in easily digestible forms on a silver platter.

Grow the fuck up or you will find the world is a cruel place.
>>
>>1741958
hey buttercup I wasn't asking for handouts I was looking for work opportunities but thanks anyways
>>
>>1741986
Why can't you look for them yourself? You're seriously hopeless if you're looking for advice on 4chan.

Me? I just come here to shitpost and trigger little idiots like yourself ;)
>>
Well stop using the school's money for vacations Dumbass
>>
>>1741890

Wait... You're in school and want to take a vacation?

Are you a daddy's money shitbag?

For God's sake... Finish your adult daycare, get a job, work for a few years, and then take a real vacation when you know what work actually is.

Fucking losers these days...
>>
thanks for proving /biz/ can't read. wasn't looking for easy money, just something with some flexibility. pce
>>
>>1742119
Stop begging shithead
>>
>especially with school

I worked 40 hours a week in college while maintaining full-time status. You aren't trying.
>>
>>1741921
They can't take more cuz of incompetence.

If they don't give it back within x amount of time, they are appropriating your funds.

Go talk to their accounting department. They should refund it to you within a week max.

Unless you are in a shit country. Then u r shit out of luck
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.