[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need you faggots opinions on a subject. Recently I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: índice.jpg (7KB, 307x164px)
índice.jpg
7KB, 307x164px
I need you faggots opinions on a subject.

Recently I've been finding a lot of Samsung Galaxy s6 replicas on sales websites, and they're announced as such. Only problem they have is that they don't have the Samsung logo on the back cover, and on the front screen. They also go for about 80, 90 euros.

So, seeing this, I had an idea.

What if I buy one of these replicas, buy a back cover and a front screen with the samsung logo, spending in total about 120-130 euros. Replacing the parts, and selling it as a "used" original samsung galaxy s6 for about 400 euros, and keep doing this in order to estabilish a network of buying replicas, replacing the "fake" parts, and selling it as original for a profit of about 250-300 euros a sale?
>>
That's called fraud.

Not only would it make you a total piece of shit, but if someone found out what you were doing and reported you, you'd be arrested.
>>
Fuck you
>>
>>1741207
>>1741208

I don't give the mildest fuck about it being a fraud or not. I'm interested in making money. And I won't make any money playing fair and being nice. Not unless I'm sucking dick for a living like you moralfags.

I want a legitimate opinion. Not shilling
>>
>>1741210
legitimate opinion: you are a douchebag for even considering this
>>
>>1741196
>Multiple PayPal disputes because people aren't retarded
>End up losing all money invested
>Get arrested for fraud
>Face prison time, possible fines & lawsuits
>Spend the next two years as Tyrone's girlfriend
>Felony on record
>Can't make money illegally because you're not smart enough
>Can't get any good wagecuck job with a criminap record
>An hero

Or you know you could just get a job, faggot. I'm not even a moralfag but it's just not going to go well and you will regret it in the end. There are much better ways to make money.
>>
>>1741210
I flip phones for fun. I always check if they're fake. I've run into a few people that try to sell fake phones. Now I always comment on their posts (Facebook classifieds) and tell everyone they're scammers.

If you don't care about morals you should learn shipping fraud. That way you're not stealing from poor people but from Amazon. Order a MacBook, say it never arrived or had books in it. Amazon will ask if you want a refund or a replacement. Ask for either, then either pocket the cash or sell both of them.
>>
Youll make it hell for anyone taking your fraudulent phones through the airport their innards always look fucked on xray.
>>
>>1741210
You can sell used G6s for 400 Euros in Yuroland? If that's true you'd be better off buying up used ones here in the States and selling over there. 2nd hand, new in box G6s go for about $250 here.
>>
>>1741238

where I'm from it always comes through registered mail. No chance of doing so since they're notified it arrived because I have to sign the delivery papers
>>
>>1741322

they go for 629 euros new on store
>>
File: 1471796822442.jpg (35KB, 600x554px) Image search: [Google]
1471796822442.jpg
35KB, 600x554px
>>1741208
>>1741214
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>1741508
have you ever wondered why other people are so much smarter than you?
>>
>>1741196
No need to get one without a logo, there are decent fakes out there with the logo.
>>
File: 1480678797213.png (112KB, 208x206px) Image search: [Google]
1480678797213.png
112KB, 208x206px
>>1741518
Stop being smarter than me.
>>
>>1741196
I think you are a sxammer amd a cunt. And im kinda glad all the brown oeople are taking over you shit eurocucks. That is what i think.

/thread.
Anyone else agree? Let them take ot then nuke the fucking muslims
>>
File: FB_IMG_1484775821608.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1484775821608.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>1741210
>how to i commit fraud
>reeee moralfag
You must be 18 to post on this boted.

See you in 5 years newfag.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.