[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All about dropshopping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: images (3).jpg (3KB, 125x104px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
3KB, 125x104px
So I just started learning about this stuff

any /biz/raelis that could explain what I am getting myself into

Could I survive on this?
>>
nope.
>>
>>1740650
>Could I survive on this?
That depends on what your expenses are.

You can survive on it but you won't be driving a lambo any time soon.
>>
>>1740650
Okay, I will clarify since you seem to be confused:
NOBODY WANTS THIS SERVICE
Literally anyone that will buy from you will do it by accident. Dropshippers will just casually mention at the end of their auction/ad/whatever "oh yeah and item will be shipped from china eta 3 months" and hope people won't notice this and fall for it. It's basically a scam.
>>
>>1740650

You're about ten years late to the meme. If you can find a product that qualifies all of these:
>high price
>dropshippable
>amazon isnt already raping it
you may be able to earn a basic subsistence. you will be competing with pajeets who can easily live on 5 dollars a day
>>
I get why it's attractive, but what's wrong with just trying to find stock cheap and FBAing it? More effort but surely more secure?

Is this still a viable approach for small traders?
>>
>>1740817
You are overestimating the acumen of the average consumer. Most of them are buying on impulse and don't care where a product is manufactured or shipped from as long as they like it.

It's no more of a scam than H&M charging £20 for a t-shirt that they bought for 10p in China.
>>
I started out dropshipping via website, did about 20k a year as a small operation, USA to USA, suppliers were pretty decent. Didn't like that people were coming to me in support of small business when I didn't have that level of control and couldn't provide service 100% to my standards, wasn't even in the country. Moved onto to bigger things but was a worthwhile exercise, you'll learn a few things from giving it a go.
>>
>>1740874
ty bro. most of the comments were negative AF.
>>
>>1740874
thanks man, I'll do what I can
>>
>>1740650
nope, is a waste of fucking time.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.