[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I sell 350 wedding dresses??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 7.jpg (399KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
399KB, 2048x1536px
Trying to sell caroline castigliano wedding dresses, sizes range from eight to fourteen. Got around £1.8m RRP worth of dresses. I want to sell them all as a joblot but have no Idea how to go about it. I am based in the UK willing to ship around EU if needed. Best advice will get $10 (paypal) on how I can shift the wedding dresses. Thanks
>>
sell me one nigga, I'm getting married soon
>>
>>1739467
Honestly would love to, where you located? I can sell it dirt cheap compared to how much they are each worth.
>>
>>1739462
If you're in the UK I'd put an ad in local papers around nice areas of London for the lot. Someone will buy them.

Few people know this but there's all kinds of groups on Facebook for trading. Might not be a bad idea to list what you have and set the price.

For example, I always buy premium alcohol, cigars and smokes, for at least 50% below rrp, from people travelling abroad and looking to make spare cash, but these guys sell everything.

In Ireland there's a few high end bridal boutiques that might take them off your hands. How much do you need for the lot? I'll ask around for you.
>>
>>1739488
Hi There is no min price for these but I will get 25% commission on the total I can get for all of these. Looking to sell each for between 200-500 each. Most (95%) brand new and never worn. Each go for between 3500 and 5000 retail. Let me know if you know anyone who is interested.
>>
>Got around £1.8m RRP worth of dresses
>Best advice will get $10 (paypal)

Fuck off you cheap bastard.
>>
>>1739527
lol they wont sell anywhere close to their RRP anyway. I will be lucky to get 1/20 of their RRP as I don't have a market to sell it to.
>>
find a Tmall agent (Chinese Amazon) that will help you to make a listing and he will promote it. Then
export the stock to china, send the dreess to a fulfilment warehouse in Singapore / China and they will do the rest.

Honestly selling this amount of dresses for 5£ k per unit online is too hard I'm sure it will pay off but again too hard. Me personally I never heard about this Caroline
>>
>>1739538
not really willing to ship to china unfortunately.
>>
>$1.8m
>350 dresses
So £5,100 per dress?
You're delusional.
>>
>>1739612
Sorry my mistake there were over 500 originally, forgot to adjust that number so it is more likely to be a bit over £1m
>>
>>1739579
>not really willing to ship to china unfortunately.

Smart move.

I've seen 3 separate occasions where investors have had their inventory "dissapear"...

Good luck going over there and wading through all the lying Chinese, trying to get your stuff back.
>>
>>1739612
That is the RRP

>>1739462
Anon. There is only one way of doing this the right way. Get photos. Model listing. Maybe even some of the dresses. Get in a car (or cold call, with less success) Visit every bridal wear shop in London, then further out, until you have sold them all.

Of course you need to offer a really good price. Way less than the usual wholesale price, I assume.

You can donate the $10 from me to NAMBLA.
>>
>>1739462
>trying to sell dresses

Well anon, you could try an American buyer, they go nuts for wedding dre...

>sizes 8 to 14

Eastern Europe. Sell them to Eastern Europe. That's what I meant to say.
>>
>>1739488
How did you find these trading groups on facebook? Only I'm in is people selling junk in local area
>>
>>1739462
those look like shit, try the honduras.
>>
>>1739780
^ this please

I have dozens of tables I'd like to sell wholesale.
>>
>>1739462
Amazon and Ebay work well for this.

Shouldn't take you long.

Aim for 400% margin. If you can't get that on clothing, then you've made a shit investment.
>>
Give 10 of the nice ones away in some big attention grabbing contest. Something leftist leaning. Like with mixed race couples or refugees. Use that to get attentions from people who may be able to buy them whole sale.
>>
>>1739780
yeah I would like to know where to find these facebook groups you speak off.
>>
>>1739462
Do they come with kneepads?
>>
>>1741784
>>1739904
>>1739780
So... Are we going to get an answer to this? I've found plenty of the yardsale/garage sale groups, but no traders groups. Not looking to be spoonfed, or whatever, just can't find a single instance of these.

Help?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.