[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comp season

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1467536302600.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1467536302600.gif
2MB, 300x169px
Bruh.
>"excellent" performance review, which they tell me is rare
>promotion
>0% raise
>4% bonus

Their justification is that because I got a raise from their voluntary compliance with FLSA a couple months ago that I don't get one now

So here I am, a top performer still making minimum.

Looks like I'm headed to Wells Fargo in the near future.

How'd you all do?
>>
fortune 50 company
5/5 rating (about 1 in 40 ppl get it)
bonus: $40k
long term incentives (stock that vests after 2 years); $30k
>>
>>1739324
Oh ok. I'll just go kill myself now
>>
>>1739469
i've paid my dues for 15 years at the company.
>>
>>1739502
Fair enough. I've only been at Citigroup for a year. Still, 0%? I was expecting 5
>>
>>1739531
I'd suggest giving it a little time. My first year at the company (with a similarly good rating) was 0% bonus and 3% raise, because I was still learning the ropes.
>>
>>1739304

>haven't held a job at a large company since '10

bounce from startup to startup making absolute peanuts, but the benefits, free lunches & events are always nice.

how many companies can you name where you do drugs, alcohol and women as part of the job?

in case you were wondering:
>i have directly or indirectly bankrupted 5 startups so far

also:
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

My hope is that I can bounce into upper corporate management at a reputable company at some point.
>>
>>1739559
Donald pls go
>>
>>1739620

oh I wish. the biggest my parents invested in one of my companies was 4k.
>>
>>1739304
>Bruh.
>>"excellent" performance review, which they tell me is rare
>>promotion
>>0% raise
>>4% bonus
>Their justification is that because I got a raise from their voluntary compliance with FLSA a couple months ago that I don't get one now
>So here I am, a top performer still making minimum.
>Looks like I'm headed to Wells Fargo in the near future.
>How'd you all do?

You could have gotten less. Be grateful
>>
>>1739659
>shoot for the bottom!
>the Man is surely looking out for you
>what you get is always what you've earned
>>
>>1739659
Fuck off boot licker.

Move jobs OP, that's how you get big raises.
>>
>>1739304

So what is the difference between the top performer and the bottom performer?
>>
>>1739304
3% raise, 15% bonus. Tell me I'm going places.

Hopping makes more money anon; don't bother with working hard for a raise.
>>
>>1740092
Standard bonus I'm told was $500, I got $2000, but that's probably just smoke

As for base salary bump, idk

>>1740094
I know this is true, it's just against my nature to hop around.

I'm applying at Wells in the next couple of days anyway
>>
>>1740136

So basically only a supposed $1500 difference between the guy that does fuck all and you?

Sounds like a great company to work for
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.