[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I were to max out lots of credit cards and take out many loans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: sippin.jpg (580KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sippin.jpg
580KB, 1000x1000px
If I were to max out lots of credit cards and take out many loans and spend it all on bitcoin, realistically, would I be able to flee the country to somewhere where I don't be extradited?
>>
>>1738720
yes.
>>
They don't care unless you're talking millions which is not likely
>>
yes, they have insurance you know
>>
>>1738720
There's only one way to find out
>>
>>1738720
Where dont they extradite and why wouldnt the host country file charges against you?
>>
i met a guy who did this. he came to thailand and lived here for about 10 years and his debts were forgiven.

he had a 100k+ line of credit because he was working on wall st (in london). he gambled it all and lost it. he came to thailand and eventually the problem just went away.

srs.
>>
>>1738720
Fucking over credit card companies is a civil case, not a criminal one. It'll ruin your credit, but you won't have a fuck to give at that point and bankruptcies are always a thing.

This kind of scam happened in the 90s, when any Mexican with a dishwashing job could get $50,000 in unsecured credit.

Most card issuers are stingy as fuck with their credit now just to make it so this is no longer feasible to do. Unless you're already rich as fuck it's hard to get this much credit any more.

If you worked years at it to keep your credit score high and gamed the system to get as much unsecured credit as you can, it's absolutely possible... it'll just take you ten or fifteen years.
>>
>>1738720
It's a civil matter. As long as you are not using other people's credit cards, they can only go after for the statues of limitations (5,7,8 years depending on state) and since you will be out of country those years, you will be judgement proof
>>
>taking legal advice from 4chan
>2017
>>
>>1738720
youd be better off just cashing it all out for cash

USD is most accepted currency in the world.

also, good luck getting to your bitcoins in whatever shitty country doesnt have extradition treaties with the US
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.