[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /Biz/ How do I become the next Warren Buffett?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Hey /Biz/
How do I become the next Warren Buffett?
>>
>>1738626
Put 90% of your income into an index tracker, and re-Invest the dividends.
Wait 60 years

Congratulations
You are now Warren buffet
>>
>go all in on bitcoin
>hold 10 years
>>
>>1738626
Don't spend anything.
Read like 100 quarterly financial reports a day and keep copious notes.

Don't bother cooking for yourself or doing your own laundry, wife some bitch and let her or her friend do that for you.

Live like a spartan or a monk and invest your savings in highly profitable incumbents in industries which are virtually impossible to disrupt.

Let simmer for 60 years like >>1738647 said.
Take your BuffeTT Buffet out of the pot and serve.
>>
>>1738667
Thats actually part myth - he has a paid pr firm

Buffet has done plenty of sleazeball deals just like gates and all of them
>>
>>1738702
>sleazeball deals
What the fuck does that even mean?
>>
>>1738626
kneepads and mouthwash
>>
not by copying warren buffet.

people get extremely rich because of something unique to the period of time in which they existed

so just because zuckerberg is rich doesnt mean you should go create a social network. zuckerberg didn't see gates and decide that he should make an operating system, and gates didn't see buffet and decide to become a value investor.

you wouldn't buy up a bunch of railroads in 2017, so you have to shed the past to predict the future.

don't think you can predict the future any better than anyone else? now you realize how much luck and good fortune is involved.
>>
>>1738626
Deed poll, change name, ????, profit.

Your welcome.
>>
>>1738775
Going to try this out. Thanks!
>>
>>1738626
buy something dirt cheap and figure out how to make money off it. thats how he made berkshire.
>>
>>1738775
it would be interesting to change my name to Rothschild, and make a very elaborate and expensive looking name card rent a lambo and cruise the city. i bet some dumb bitches would suck my cock on every corner.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.