[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for bizfags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1483943463634.png (149KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1483943463634.png
149KB, 500x281px
What the fuck do I major in?

I hate math, I'm absolutely awful at it. I failed the lowest level math class last quarter, algebra and functions. I want my career to have absolutely nothing to do with math, but I don't have any idea what I want to do. I enjoy history, philosophy/debate, film, graphic design, cars, games, architecture, and geography. Does anyone have any suggestions based on these interests? My mom says I should become a lawyer but I don't like the idea of being in school for 8 years.

I just feel so directionless and I'm afraid if I don't find what I want to do with my life I'll end up dropping out. I want to end up making good money but what matters most is that I enjoy my job. What do I do?

Sorry if this is annoying or the wrong place to post it but I feel like the people on this board are reasonably educated and /adv/ wasn't very helpful.
>>
File: 1484234280611.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1484234280611.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
PLEASE BIZ PLEASE HELP ME
>>
>>1737971
so be an architect then

p.s. its one of the least enjoyable jobs
>>
>>1737971
>not good at math

Well, there's always sales...

>anime pic

You're fucked m8
>>
>>1737971
>wants money
>doesnt want math
The only chance is to be a lawyer youre too old to be a successful artist
Ps lawyers have to study a little bit of math too
>>
>>1738060
nope, too much math

>>1738070
kek'd

>>1738073
lawyering sounds groy though, I want to do something creative like film or some shit but I know if I do I'll be a poorfag.
>>
Male nurse
>>
File: 1484471716470.png (318KB, 496x559px) Image search: [Google]
1484471716470.png
318KB, 496x559px
>>1737971
You are retard. But the worse part that you are lazy retard. Either you do something you don't like and get paid or do something you like but get only spare. Of course you can always invest in trump coin :^)
>>
>>1738129
choose one in descending order:
doctor
sales
law
union port worker
plumber/hvac
electrician
uber driver
>>
>>1738184
How do you do sales? Stupid question but I see it all over biz.
>>
>>1738285
Get your ass hired for next to nothing for a company that specializes in sales. They will put your ass working cold calls and visits, 90% of the time you will burn out and figure out sales is not for you.

if you have the gift you will turn those call calls into permanent clients and build up a portfolio, once you generate ten times what your company pays you you can start making your move up the ladder.

if you have not talked your friends out of their lunches recently keep moving down the list
>>
Write articles for an online magazine, get into journalism. You do research and a little sleuthing every now and then. Hardly any maths, there's some debate, opinions, write about film. You can certainly stretch an issue into a large block of words.
>>
Try out 3D modeling. You can work in the games industry if youre lucky. Pretty much no math, just lining up shapes with a design sheet from top front and side views. You can design buildings and create them as 3D assets. Overall its something like 30-40k starting and you can make it up to 70-80 if youre good
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.