[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Controversial Political Leadership?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: HillaryC.jpg (455KB, 4272x3204px) Image search: [Google]
HillaryC.jpg
455KB, 4272x3204px
Do you believe that there is some public incentive to elect 'controversial' new leaders in order for the public to be given more oppurtunity?

Strange thought: The stock market has been soaring for the last 8 or so years, and valuations are at an all time high, thanks to a relatively conservative leadership by Barack Obama whos monetary policy has brought the market back from a disasterous recession to consecutive all-time highs.

For some reason, the public looked at what he did and was like "Nah, no, fuck that" and the election this time was between two highly controversial figureheads, Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

Do you think one of the major reasons that there was no "Straight A" candidates left in the election was because the public wanted a leader who would most likely lower the prices of stocks in order for them to be able to take advantage of the oppurtunity?

Discuss.
>>
>>1736626
>thanks to a relatively conservative leadership by Barack Obama whos monetary policy has brought the market back

Our nations debt through the first 200 years: 12 Trillion.

Our nations debt through the last 8 years: 11 Trillion.

We spent 12 trillion to support 200+ years of economic development.

Obama did it in 8 years.

That is not money well spent.

That is a horrid, horrid misspend of money even Democrats don't try to defend.

Millenials will be fucked for Decades thanks to Obama.
>>
>>1736643
BUT MUH OBAMAPHONE
>>
File: 1405041465387.gif (1MB, 326x256px) Image search: [Google]
1405041465387.gif
1MB, 326x256px
>>1736643
What about inflation
And Globalization
And rising population
And increasing population Age

Factor these things in
>>
>>1736647

Lets look at Obama's Legacy:

> National Debt in 200 Years: 12 Trillion
> National Debt under Obama: 11 Trillion
> Obamacare: failing already and near bankruptcy without increasing rates 40%. Will be overturned.
> US Class warfare & Race relations set back by 40 years.

Obama The Great Divider will not be remembered fondly by history.
>>
>>1736643
>Millenails will be fucked for decades thanks to Obama

How so? I dont understand how the government spending money means I go in debt.

Do they just send me a bill?

"Yeah, we're gonna need another $5,600 this year."
>>
>>1736661
But look at what Trump is already doing. There is an article that says almost 90% of African Americans do not look at Trump favorably and that Trump will be spending lots of money himself in order to improve infrastructure, build his all, deport illegals, and more. How is this better then what Obama did?
>>
>>1736663
They raise your taxes
>>
>>1736663

You seem young, so I'll be patient:

>How so? I dont understand how the government spending money means I go in debt.

In 1940, 80% of every tax dollar your government services, your social security, your medicare, your roads, your schools.

By 2050, more than 50% of every dollar you pay into taxes will go towards paying off JUST THE INTEREST on our 22 TRILLION of debt.

Us Gen Xers still expect SOME social security and medicare when we get old to support us.

Millenials can pretty much expect to suppor themselves after paying for all of GEN X and Boomer's services & care.

>Do they just send me a bill?
Yes. Your taxes.
>>
>>1736673
>Millenials can pretty much expect to suppor themselves after paying for all of GEN X and Boomer's services & care.

This is why our current government structure is basically a Pyramid Scheme...

Except the population is an upside down pyramid and Millenials can expect NOBODY to support them after they work to support everyone else.
>>
>>1736669
>there is an article
I wonder (((who))) wrote it, also link it if you source it idiot.

and why the fuck would you care what african americans think, if the police keep them wrapped up, they only loot their own communities.

and Illegals are bad because they are tax deficits, also low income labour is less valuble beacuse of it, which inturn makes all other forms of labour cheaper, dragging down the economy, this is because more people end up trying to work higher level jobs.

basically, he's the man we need, not the man we deserve.
>>
>>1736626

Is this bait or shilling?
>>
>>1737876
I bet it's that one Canadian faggot posting that bait graph.
>>
Este tío es un tonto y un chulo
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.