[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Investments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: investments.jpg (146KB, 1300x864px) Image search: [Google]
investments.jpg
146KB, 1300x864px
Let´s say that you have 4 million Euros and you want to make an investment in Europe which will bring you at least 10percent profit in Europe. What would you invest in?
>>
anti rape panties
>>
>>1736584

Kneepads, muslim prayer edition
>>
>>1736614
>/Thread.
>>
>>1736614
>anti rape panties
that would be interesting, but they can still rape your mouth.
>>
Anti-rape panties for sheep and goats.
>>
anti rape panties and a way to get through them on the black market
>>
File: mfw.jpg (7KB, 272x252px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
7KB, 272x252px
>>1736614
bacon panties
>>
>>1736584

I'm an investor, it's hard but it's possible.

Are talking about passive income? Because the only semi reliable way to reach +10% on a consistent basis is to start your own business and that comes with a lot of work.

But there are other options:

The most obvious is stock trading and for reliability you want to track one of the indexes, but you're a bit late to the party. I've been doing 13% on average on a leveraged US tracker since 2011 but the air is getting thin, better to wait for the next market correction at this point.

Option 2 would be real-estate with bank leverage, i.e. find an object that can get you maybe 6% and finance the shit out of it. Will require extremely good credit for anything worthwhile though. My best performance is 9.5% on a medical center, built it myself though so there is some cost advantage in there.

Third option, since you're in the EU, look into subsidised business models. Solar arrays are a good example. Been doing 12% on a large rooftop installation, but again, did the construction myself.
>>
>>1736584
Get out while you can or go into green power
>>
>>1736965
>pitching stocks, solar arrays, and leveraged RE products in 1Q 2017

shiggydiggy
>>
>>1737320
What else is left? Shitcoins? That's your long-term investment advise?
>>
>>1736965
Thank you for your advice.
I am talking about any form of income, if passive or active, doesn´t matter.
I have been thinking about real-estate and building self-sufficient 0 emmission houses. But I am not sure if it is a good idea...
>>
File: 01901038183.jpg (34KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
01901038183.jpg
34KB, 620x349px
Invest in the £, it's gonna go to the moon!
>>
>>1738410
This.

GBP/EUR

BUY THE DIP
>>
>>1738410
Why do you think so Anon? Is it really going to rise that much even though that the Brexit is underway?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.