[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this how you money?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (230KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
230KB, 1920x1080px
If I make only if my yearly net income minus all living expenses is only $25,000 would I be stupid to invest like 70-80% of that into cryptocurrencies?
>>
>>1735641
Yes.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 149x238px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 149x238px
not at all friend! welcome aboard the GAINZ train!!!
>>
>>1735641

If you have $20,000 a year to invest, why would you not spread it out among good dividend paying stocks. Then re-invest the dividends, compound your earnings and in 10 years time you're making good passive income in a relatively risk free way.

Not as sexy as "omg 500% gains!" But at least you'll keep your money for the longterm.
>>
File: 1484547115885.jpg (39KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1484547115885.jpg
39KB, 640x360px
>>1735879
I thought dividend stocks were a meme compared to index funds.
>>
>>1735641
Investing in something that doesn't have any tangible worth is an awful idea. It's literally a bubble. Could you make some money off of it, yes but it's not an investment, its a gamble.

>inb4 cash isn't real
Cash is enforced by government. You legally have to use it to pay debts and must accept it as a retailer. Failure to do so leads to fines or jail time. Nothing like that protects cryptocurrencies.
>>
>>1735883
More risky, but you can choose company's which you agree with morally, companies with low debt, companies with strong financial sheets and strongest in sector. You cant beat the market unless you try.
>>
>>1735641
Cryptos are all elaborate pump-and-dumps.

As long as you know what you're getting into and understand when to get the hell back out, it's a great way to get rich real fast. But the risks are huge.

Never dump everything into a single meme.
>>
In the end one BTC is worth one BTC.
>>
>>1736747
what did he mean by this
>>
>>1736446
>tangible worth
You are an idiot if you think that has any relevance. Also, define tangible worth, because I'm willing to bet your definition still applies to bitcoin and you're just too stupid to understand how.
>>
>>1736659
That doesn't seem to be true though. Ethereum for example, wiill be entering into proof of stake mode which will eliminate mining, but still encourage people to hold on to their ETH to deposit into POS mechanisms
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.