[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/ books for beginners

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 6PYUWWp.jpg (873KB, 1345x1450px) Image search: [Google]
6PYUWWp.jpg
873KB, 1345x1450px
Is this list still relevant? I am trying to get into making money as a student.
>>
>>1734306
looks good
>>
>>1734317
which one would you choose as your first book if you had literally no knowledge on business?
>>
>>1734340
Business or Economics ?
>>
>>1734306
Yes, start reading.

/thread
>>
What books would a rothschild recommend to someone inheriting their entire wealth? Asking for a friend....
>>
File: roth.jpg (275KB, 710x1080px) Image search: [Google]
roth.jpg
275KB, 710x1080px
>>1734351
>>
>>1734342
probably business? I am interested in stock market
>>
>>1734371
Then you should read a book about stockmarket/trading
>>
>>1734374
any recommendations?
>>
>>1734379
The Intelligent Investor - Benjamin Graham
>>
>>1734306
Look for "The Portable MBA" I used it once for a basic econ class and it was so insanely unnecessary how much info it covers...and well too. It certainly lives up to the name...that and like the pillars of investing or idk something by John Bogle and you'll have everything you need and more to start.... but seriously the portable MBA is and beautiful informative DENSE motherfucker especially for beginners and if you really want to know your way around business economics and investing, I highly recommend it.
>>
I've just got a few.

Warren Buffet The Snowball
Enterprise Marketing Management
The Little Blue Book of Advertising
The Hounds of Baskerville
Uncertainty
A book on Thomas Jefferson
The Wit and Wisdom of Mahatma Ghandi
Uncertainty (A book on Einstein, Heisenberg, and others)
And a book on American Poetry.

I'm currently reading Snowball. How did I do?
>>
Principles of Corporate Finance
Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits
The Intelligent Investor
Margin of Safety

beware self-help trash that gets peddled here quite often.
>>
>>1734306

Definitely Basic Economics by Thomas Sowell, that book turned me from a bluepill liberal faggot into a libertarian. The Communist Manifesto was just utter horseshit though, literally a huge waste of time.

Think and Grow Rich is phenomenal
>>
>>1734306
I will teach you to be rich
>>
>>1734384
By what author? (The MBA one)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.