[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fuck should I do /biz/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: jew_basic.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
So here's the deal
I recently turned 18 after finishing HS a year early. I have been basically not been doing anything else than trying to gather knowledge reading books and trying to save up some money. The thing is, I don't know if uni is the right thing for me. I don't want to end up being a wage cuck or adderall addicted accountant. Is uni just a scam? Should I just skip it and try to start a business giving a shit about all the advice wage cuck family and friends have given me? I just need some ideas or inspo.
In advance, thanks /biz/
And no, I don't want to invest in kneepads, thanks.
>>
>>1733591
invest in kneepads
>>
>>1733591
Also, the name of the meme you posted is supposed to be "happy merchant" not "jew_basic" . . .
>>
>>1733597
le* happy merchant, actually. Just makes it easier to find.
>>
>>1733591
if I was advising me at 18 I'd say go get a job, any job. Move up to management and learn how to run a business. Learn what it costs to buy wholesale or use real estate or employ people. Learn HOW to do all those things.

then after 10-20 years of running other people's businesses and making them millions, consider striking out on your own. You'll do fine, it's easier to run your own business than someone else's. You'll still fail, lots of times. But all you need is one success and you can make more in a decade than most people make in a lifetime.

at that point you'll understand money is a game and a whole new world of problems will open itself up to you.
>>
>>1733601
No, not "le" happy merchant.

You are cancer. Get a job.
>>
>>1733603
Thanks, actually helps to think that way a bit anon.
>>1733607
Fuck off, you're on a image board trying to roast other people. You get a life, cuck.
>>
File: bored coraline's mom.jpg (18KB, 428x469px) Image search: [Google]
bored coraline's mom.jpg
18KB, 428x469px
>>1733621
>roast
>get a life
>cuck

When will children stop coming to this place?

It's 4:30am, I just got back from playing bass guitar with my band for a bunch of drunk college students. I'm killing time because I can't sleep.

You are a retarded child asking 4chan for life advice as opposed to seeking advice from actual role models, like family or close friends. Is that why you're such a little faggot, because your father never paid attention to you?

>>>/adv/
>>
>>1733625
>bass guitar
>doesn't want to be called a cuck
As a guitarist, you indeed are a cuck.
>>
>>1733628
>guitarist
>addresses literally two words from my post

I guarantee you I am better at guitar than you are. Just because I play bass in this band does not mean it is the only instrument I play. You may play some guitar, but you have never gotten paid $25/hr to stand around and drink beer with your bros at parties and play some songs :^)

None of this changes the fact that you're a pathetic, directionless loser btw
>>
>>1733632
piano since 5, guitar since 8. Sure you are m8.
>Pathetich, directionless loser
get paid $19 an hour at a bank to look at memes half the day.
You must be pretty sad to spend your nights arguing with 18 y/o over the internet expecting to put them down in any way
>>
File: commie tears.jpg (21KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
commie tears.jpg
21KB, 480x480px
>>1733640
Sure thing kiddo.

FYI - amount of time practiced =/= quality of practice
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.