[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to be rich. Filthy rich. I want to be rich enough that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Bitcoinseller.jpg (31KB, 420x480px) Image search: [Google]
Bitcoinseller.jpg
31KB, 420x480px
I want to be rich. Filthy rich. I want to be rich enough that I can bribe my way through life, to get all the chicks I want, and to control people around me. I want several houses, a castle and my own island. I want CEO’s to be afraid of me cutting off their capital. I want them to call me Sir, while I decide whether to found their project. I can only do this with almost unlimited amounts of cash.
How should I proceed in this endeavor? Right now, I might invest in current capital, $726, in several different altcoins to diversify my portfolio. After profits starts to roll in, I can use this capital to fund my lavish lifestyle.
I fear that $726 is not enough. How do I earn more money while in college?
>>
RNVA with leverage 1000
>>
Bitcoin with leverage 1000
>>
Stop reposting this, we don't care what you want
>>
>>1731825
I am going to break the norm by actually posting what you should do, rather than suck dicks and investing in kneepads.

Invest in yourself, which means acquiring knowledge about investing or new skills, either via your own studies, or taking classes at a college/school/university, or both. Having more trade skills contributes to a better life because you are more confident and able to handle more tasks, which translates to better wages and results in more income and investment opportunity.

taking sub 1k dollars and investing it fruitlessly at this point will do very little. Take an additional course that will teach you financial responsibility.
>>
Actually, with our modern lottery and gambling system, just one dollar is enough. And think of it, you have over SEVEN HUNDRED of them!

Assuming you reinvest your winnings, you can get to a million in only a few spins on the roulette wheel, my friend.
>>
File: anser.jpg (62KB, 784x391px) Image search: [Google]
anser.jpg
62KB, 784x391px
>>1731825
>>
>>1732860
I love it
/biz/ in one picture
>>
>>1731832
To be fair, that sounds like work, which doesn't seem to be what OP is looking for.
>>
>>1731832
This. Learn a skill, then learn investing/finance and grow your profits you make from said skill with investing.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.