[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that ICONOMI is the investment of 2017. screen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: ss+(2017-01-14+at+11.44.43).png (46KB, 1157x676px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-01-14+at+11.44.43).png
46KB, 1157x676px
Daily reminder that ICONOMI is the investment of 2017.
screen cap this, it is currently $0.36 and it will reach at least $30 this year.
>>
why? what is this shit
>>
>>1731540
literally the NASDAQ of cryptos..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1587736.0
>>
Ok you got me. Gonna buy 1000 of dis nigger.
>>
>>1731545
https://youtu.be/MJXLV_DMKa0?t=1m24s
>>
>>1731540
Its another NEET magnet money sink.
>>
>>1731538
who can i buy it through?
poloniex?
>>
>>1731549
Give me one reason why this won't be successful then
>>
>>1731553
it doesn't need to for us to make money
we just need to be able to sell this as something new that will be big and get in early before the pump and then jump off the rocket before it runs out of fuel and crashes back to earth
>>
>>1731552
Kraken.com is easy af, you deposit btc to your generated wallet, then trade ICN/BTC and get your ICN shares
>>
>>1731554
>we just need to be able to sell this as something new that will be big and get in early before the pump and then jump off the rocket before it runs out of fuel and crashes back to earth
I disagree with it being a pump and dump, maybe in the short term, but just think that everyone who wants to invest in cryptos right now has to learn about the coins and decide which ones he wants to invest in, instead, this company will have their experts invest in the best coins for you based on new startups and a bunch of other aspects

I truly believe in it and invested 20k usd into it.
>>
>>1731553
incompetent developers
>>
File: screencap2.png (281KB, 1024x2228px) Image search: [Google]
screencap2.png
281KB, 1024x2228px
>>1731549
this post is gonna add up nicely to the February screencap
>>
what makes you so sure that its gonna go up by that much? that's basically 100x the current price
>>
>>1731555
Can you please elaborate on ICN shares ? How does that work ?
>>
>>1732828
Berkshire Hathaway Class B of cryptos
>>
by the fucking gods,,
I even bothered to visit it's site, but even 50% of pyramid scam sites have more appeal than this shit. I would like to make an tldr comment about this shit, but t's not even worth of my time
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>1732833
I googled term and I still have no idea how does it work, can you explain it to a moron ?
>>
>>1731538
Ya'll need to buy XMR, or at least make sure you aren't shorting it. Screencap this- massive buys are coming in the next days, it's going to be a bloodbath as the panic shorters get liquidated
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.