[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Obamacare tax

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1483848436275.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1483848436275.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
Tax seasons coming. How can you avoid the ~700$ assraping obama is giving to those who opted out of insurance?
>>
>>1731470
Option A: Have insurance

Option B: Don't file taxes
>>
>>1731470
I bet you have insurance on your phone and don't have healthcare. I wish lack of insurance killed people faster. It's so fucking dumb that you are willing to risk your life to save money.

Although, if you're bitching about $700/yr then you don't belong on /biz/
>>
>>1731495

Risk is what made America.

But seeing this isn't the 50s anymore. If we as a society are going to get raped on taxes anyways, universal health should be a thing. B-but I only pay 25% in ma taxes.

> car tax
> car registration
> car insurance
> car maintenance
> car purchasing
> food tax
> utilities
> phone
> "deductibles"

All these things are taxed. Everything you come in contact with is litterly taxed and taxed again.

You buy a candy bar. Ingredients are taxed, plastic is taxed, the people working to make that candy bar are taxed, the companies profits are taxed, the market selling to you is taxed, and the gas you used to drive was taxed. I'm sorry, the only people that seem to be winning here is the tax man.

Fucking taxes everywhere and can't get universal health care? On top of that my damn pay stub doesn't even tell me where it's going. At least eurofags have a percentage of which is going where.

/Rant
>>
>>1731495
I fucking despise you liberals with a passion.
>>
>>1731495

But does not having insurance really "kill you"? I don't think so. If you go to ER and have no insurance they'll still help you. That's probably why it's worth the "risk" for a lot of people.
>>
>>1731518
Not a liberal, and I can also afford healthcare without Obamacare. You're just a fucking idiot because you don't understand you can always get more money but you can't get another life.

>>1731515
When invest money in a company I'm not risking my life. The idea that people would put their life on the line to save $700/yr is just fucking stupid. On top of that, if you are in an income group where $700/yr is significant, then you would probably only pay about $50/m for insurance. My employees have $5 copays on everything through our insurance, with the cost of prescription drugs you could recoup the money spent within 2-3months.

Taxes don't bother me much, I just work them into the cost of my products. Something that really gets me is that there are so many tax loopholes that I usually only end up paying about 4.5%. My employees pay a higher tax rate than I do. I usually just give the money I save back to the employees in the form of bonus, benefits, paid vacations and treat to pizza every Friday.

I take advantage of it and give back to the people who are making me money, but many other business just pocket the cash. It's people pocketing the loophole money that is the problem, not the taxes themselves.

I honestly believe income should not be taxed at all and businesses should have a flat tax rate with no loopholes.
>>
>>1731525
An uninsured ER visit can cost you $2000+. I'm in the ER about once a year because I have a fairly active lifestyle. I do distance cycling and rock climbing. My insurance costs me $2900/yr. Between my prescription drugs, doctors and ER visits I easily get 10,000 back out of the 3000 I put in. On top of that I don't have to worry about going to the doctor to save money. If I don't feel well I just go and that can lead to preventative healthcare. Preventative healthcare can save insurers TONS of money in the long run.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.