[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thank u for calling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: ss.jpg (59KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
59KB, 564x564px
I will be happy to assist you
>>
Someone who wants to make money, I have valuable information, you can make money the only thing I need is to clone the information!
>>
>>1731411
Elaborate
>>
what do you mean? Anonymous!
>>
>>1731414
>Elaborate
No! no labor! i need to clone information but a dont have the equitment!
>>
>>1731418
Clone what?
>>
>>1731411
>clone the information!
>the information!
>information!
That'll be $1,873,680.35
>>
>>1731422
financial institution credit information
>>
>>1731428
Isn't that illegal?

We don't want to go to prison
>>
>>1731429
yes its illegal! but its not like we are gonna be gettin millions of dollars only thousends! for the moment we could buy stuff online and we could sell them for lower price
>>
>>1731434
Why not just make money legally

And you don't need to clone anything if you're buying things online. You just need CVV2.
>>
>>1731439
thats correct! but i clone it that will be better! the risk to do purchase online, its that could be cancel with in the 24 hours before the shipping
>>
>>1731452
Wouldn't using it in person be far more risky?
>>
>>1731454

254/5000
So is! Also online is a risk, because if you make many orders to a single place, they will trace the home! And apart from most of the stores do not send Po box, i dont have no more addres! I need equipment To clone! I have a lot of information to clone!
>>
>>1731459
Idk senpai seems too risky for the reward. I think it's far more profitable to actually sell the info instead

Also can't you just buy the MSRs from alibaba in bulk? It's not expensive.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.