[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> RNVA they said > To the moon they said What the fuck guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Angrypepe.jpg (21KB, 443x443px) Image search: [Google]
Angrypepe.jpg
21KB, 443x443px
> RNVA they said
> To the moon they said

What the fuck guys?
>>
I'm in on it too... once they open the new hospital we should be good. Hopefully. Looks like I'm holding for a while.
>>
>>1731200

you got memed
>>
If a stock/coin/whatever is constantly memed on /biz/ with all the typical /biz/ dumb punditry without a correct analysis then you should act with caution because /biz/ doesn't fucking know anything
>>
Glad i only bought 99 shares as a trial run
>>
>>1731200
At what price did you buy?
>>
>>1731200
Winners and losers OP. You are just the loser on the other end of someone winning, take it on the chin.
>>
>>1731200
>buying specific stocks/coins because someone online told you so
>buying specific stocks/coins because a bunch of broke shitposting basementdwellers told you so
>not just going long over the entire market by diversifying and/or index funds and holding until you retire

>being surprise that literally gambling isn't a => QUICK AND EASY WAY TO GET RICH IN ONE YEAR FROM HOME!!! <=
>>
>>1731571
This right here. Whenever I see "Buy X - to the moon!" I do pretty much the opposite. I ignore it forever.
>>
>>1731200
RENNOVA HEALTH AHAHAHAHAHA YOU GOT FUCKING PLAYED HOW DUMB ARE YOU, FALLING FOR THE MEMES AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA
>>
Is it save to buy now? Or wait till March?
>>
>>1731698
Well look it here, everybody looks like we got a fucking indexer!

You too good for our memes, index boy?
>>
>>1731737
I take offence to this.

Like my personal idol Jeb Bush always says "slow and steady wins the race", "(please clap)".
>>
>>1731200
I got on the RNVA moon mission the day before take off at .083 and got off at .128.

Thanks for the FREE 50%, suckers.
>>
>>1731619

10 cents a share.
>>
>>1731737
This is a blue board. Take your foul language and political incorrectness to the proper board. First warning
>>
>>1732050
So zero lose?
>>
>>1731736
Yes it is safe to buy, don't listen to these cucks who doesn't know anything. It's undervalued and will rise within a few weeks. If you can't handle a few days of ups and downs, stock trading is not for you.

http://theindependentrepublic.com/2017/01/13/technology-stocks-worth-chasing-rennova-health-inc-rnva-transgenomic-inc-tbio/

http://theindependentrepublic.com/2017/01/11/two-tech-stocks-are-just-so-hot-right-now-rennova-health-inc-rnva-globalstar-inc-gsat/

"“We expect that this continued expansion of our customer base and products, combined with an increasing number of contracts with various payers, will enable us to grow our 2017 revenues to levels that more closely resemble years prior to 2016,” Mr. Lagan concluded."
>>
>>1732308
>Links two articles from the same source saying almost the same thing
>>
>>1732354
Just do your own research then.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.