[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Safest" Companies who will last into the Future

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2962.jpg (67KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2962.jpg
67KB, 678x960px
These stocks will last at least as long as your life.

>Coca Cola (dividends)
>Home Depot
>Starbucks (dividends)
>Google (dividends)
>>
>>1731075
Based on what your crystal fucking ball? How's sears/k-mart doing?
But to answer the question
>Disney
>Hershey
>>
That list would have had krispy kream and Enron 15 years ago

>>1731086

The super hero fatigue will eventually set in and we already have a worldwide chocolate shortage driving up prices
>>
>>1731086
Coke is just intuition.... yeah

Google is racing ahead for several huge technologies that it will have a near monopoly of if they develop it first. They will be bigger in the future once just one of these is realized.

Starbucks has just invented such a huge multiple-generation spanning devotions in people. I worked there for year and met people of every age and life style were coming atleast once a day. Some had been coming for decades, some only a couple of years, but once they started I've never personally seen or heard someone stop. They are a very innovative company that has the corner on a cheap, somewhat good cafe that gives off a classy air. Hell, they have the near monopoly on espresso as it is, and people of every age love espresso drinks.

Homedepot has been another innovative company that has always managed to stay relevant, I really trust that they will still only be competing with Lowe's for decades into the future because they've split the market.
>>
>>1731095
Energy companies are a bad long term investment at this point, new tech is going to be invented and they will collapse the second some type of alternative to Oil/Coal/Nat Gas becomes available energy companies will have a big struggle trying to readapt to that kind of market.
>>
>>1731103
You'd better hope so. Because if we don't, we're fucked.
>>
Berkshire Hathaway. The old man built it to last forever.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.