[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Hunt Brothers And You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Silver.jpg (444KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Silver.jpg
444KB, 1920x1200px
About how much capital would you need to pull a Hunt Brothers style pump and dump on the modern silver market? And if possible, would it be possible to do on a small scale for hundreds of thousands instead of billions?
>>
>>1731011
Not interested.

Buy silver and insure your prophets.

The rest is just collectivists jerking off to the sound of their own voices.
>>
>>1731034
It don't really matter if you're interested, I am requesting information.
>>
>>1731011
the only reason they could do what they did is they bought on margin. That's no longer allowed.

so what cost them billions of dollars would now cost you trillions. There's no way you could do it.

>hundreds of thousands
lol
>>
>>1731064
Silver pumps are prescribed by doctors.

It is an antibiotic and should not be handled by careless pumpers out for themselves.
>>
>>1731034
>>1731118
where do retards like this guy come from?
>>
>>1731011
there is 30k ounce silver registered on comex, if you buy that it will create a shortage. it would take $450.000 at the very least possibly twice that.
>>
>>1731767
sorry that's not a decimal dot murricans would use ,
>>
>>1731767
not 30k you toolbag. It's 30M oz. Silv
>>
File: eyeshealed.jpg (18KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
eyeshealed.jpg
18KB, 350x350px
>>1731764
Your eyes are broken and filled with dollar signs.

Have some salve.
>>
>>1731011
i heard they had about half the world's deliverable supply of silver before things went to shit. i would say that with a focused and intense shilling campaign to psyop the public you need 25% of the world deliverable supply.
>>
>>1731844
then the chart i looked at just now is fucked.
it clearly said 30,000.00

well that makes it $450,000,000 but you probably don't have to buy it all for the price to surge.
>>
>>1731011
Small scale = less shift AND less returns

It's squared so if you have ten times less capital, you would have 100 times less returns. If you have 1000 times less capital your returns would be 1/1,000,000.

>>1731073
Also this.

/thread
>>
>>1731011
Not even the strongest cryptocucks could touch the silver market.

It is untouchable.
>>
You would have much more success in cornering a shitty altcoin market like DIEM or XDN. Couple of grand would probably do it.

You could be the king of bagholder mountain
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.