[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?!?! https://youtu.be/6Hv-SDEwXP4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

File: jej.png (666KB, 869x648px) Image search: [Google]
jej.png
666KB, 869x648px
WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?!?!

https://youtu.be/6Hv-SDEwXP4

new king of /biz/!!!
>>
>>1730962
Nice try
>>
You would kneel to some autistic kid?>>1730962
>>
>>1730962
How much does he make?
>>
I welcome our new overlord.
>>
>>1730962
faux-angry 12 year old douche ranting on youtube?
sounds like the king of /biz/ alright.
>>
Did this kid fall for the crypto ruse?
>>
>>1730962

He nailed it though.
>>
>>1730962
>not taking monetization of your youtube channel seriously
>>
>>1730962

OP, you are 100% correct and I agree with everything you said

You should still kys though
>>
After watching this video I think I've finally found the motivation to leave this site forever cause clearly even browsing this cesspool of filth will benefit me in no way whatsoever and I would hate to wake up one day and see myself be related in anyway to someone like this who all they have in their life is being dirty and living in their car while achieving nothing. So thank you for the video, the majority of success will come from the people you surround yourself with and clearly there will be none of that sticking around here.
>>
>>1730962
>someone posting my video
dawww :3 I'm blushing

>>1731367
At this point in my YouTube career, I would rather provide my watchers with an ad-free experience than get $0.09 of ad money. I have started a lot of youtube channels in the past, and I have determined that you need to get a loyal fanbase first, and to get a loyal fanbase you need to have the absolute best quality videos that you can, and to have the absolute best quality videos possible, you can't have annoying ads.

The benefit from an ad-free experience outweighs the benefit from $0.09. Trust me, in the long run I'll make a lot more than I would have if I shitted up my early videos with ad garbage.

I should also say that money is not my main objective with this channel. Or course money is important, because you can donate money. In fact, because of that, it's actually unethical not to make as much money as possible. The real reason is because I love making videos. A while ago someone asked me "What would you do with your life if money didn't exist?". And I thought about it for a long time. And, surprisingly, I said "I would make YouTube videos". And then they asked me, "Well, why don't you do that?". And that question struck me like a lightning bolt. I dismissed it at first, because obviously money DOES exist, but as I kept going through my daily life, I realized I need to do what makes me happy. I have a business that I run, which is what I do for money, this youtube channel is what I do for my soul.
>>
>>1731466

shave yourself and get a haircut you disgusting sperg
>>
>>1731393
This. Though the video was some top kek and a good summary.
>>
>>1731466
>tl;dr
>>
>>1731466
I hope you invested in our favorite equity.. ie: $KNPDS
>>
File: BB-S4-RJ-Mitte-Interview-560.jpg (61KB, 560x330px) Image search: [Google]
BB-S4-RJ-Mitte-Interview-560.jpg
61KB, 560x330px
You're a cool guy whoever made that vid

Just reminded me too much of him though
>>
>>1730962
HAHAHAHA I'M #11

Lmao!! I subscribed just beause of that part.
>>
>>1731466
>shave
>you look like moot's fuckbuddy, get >>>/fit/
>don't ever take a trolling site serious
The reason most people come here is to troll, and when you find something worth discussing you add your opinion. The entire place is a containment place.
>>
>>1730962
holy shit, shave off that pedo-stash
>>
>>1730962
NORMIE REDDITORS NOT WELCOME HERE
>>
Hes completely right you know
>>
>>1730962
disgusting how mongrels like this found this site. even worse, one of them could be reading this post. ew.
>>
>>1730962

Why is he filming in a van? Is that where he lives?
>>
>>1730962
Legit funny... Probably laughed more than i should have... 100% correct... The credit card fraud guy bit killed it!
>>
>>1731466
what's your business dude? Your video explained all the things I learned after a few months of getting interested in business and browsing this board.
>>
>>1730962
You need to do lets play videos fag. You can be a comedian.
>>
>>1732253
It's online sales. pls don't doxx me pls.
>>
>>1732242
>The credit card fraud guy bit killed it!

delet this
>>
>>1730962

tbqh it's not 100% bad OP, you faggot.

i'd give you a pity sub but I'm not polluting my google account.
>>
>>1730962
King of 234 views. What are the odds that an actual /biz/ browser other than himself knows about this video?

Also, get a fucking shave.
>>
>>1731466

You the man homey. Your video is 100% accurate.
>>
>>1730962
>OP pretends to be someone else

At least have the balls to say it's your video.
>>
File: Moot_as_PewDiePie.jpg (39KB, 468x433px) Image search: [Google]
Moot_as_PewDiePie.jpg
39KB, 468x433px
>>1733102
Trust me, I shill the fuck out of my channel. But this time it honestly wasn't me.
>>
File: r9k.jpg (23KB, 600x335px) Image search: [Google]
r9k.jpg
23KB, 600x335px
Hey /biz/ vlogman, wanna make a documentary on Vector Cucketeering?
>>
>>1733188
I was thinking of doing a video were I go into a Vector Marketing office and during the interview explain how I was fired from my old job for stealing, I was the worst employee ever, and explain how I was "caught for child molestation" and see if they still hire me.
>>
teen retard.
>>
>>1730962
this is the biggest sperg ive ever seen

holy shit

is this the typical 4chan poster? this is even worse than I imagined.
>>
File: a (1024x768).jpg (320KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
a (1024x768).jpg
320KB, 1024x768px
>>1733308
He reminds me of my oldest kid.

It's the beaner mustache I think.
>>
>>1733233
Make videos on job interviews and how to prepare for them

Make something actually valuable to people. Not shitty memes.
>>
>>1733356
i-is this real?

Why did you just post your family
>>
>>1730962
8 minutes lol
>>
>>1733372
>/biz/ average attention span is 2 minutes
>>
>>1733233
please do it
>>
>>1733376
Honestly I just watched the entire video and this guy is so completely right
>>
>>1733365
>Why did you just post your family
because my kid looks like the dude in the video.
don't ya think?
>>
>>1731393
>browsing biz for anything other than top keks

once in a while you find a really interesting discussion though
>>
this lad is jokes

subscribed Tbqhwyl
>>
>>1730962
wut a faggot
>>
File: no_youre_wrong.jpg (236KB, 634x502px) Image search: [Google]
no_youre_wrong.jpg
236KB, 634x502px
He's right about almost everything. His only mistake is #15 Buying "physical" metals over an ETF.
Back in 2008 I owned gold in an ETF that was backed (unknown to me) by AIG. When AIG got into trouble and needed a bailout, the value of my ETF dropped to £0 for a couple of scary days. This was my introduction to what we now call "counterparty risk"
Recently, people within bullion markets have begun to realise there are more options and ETF's in existence than the physical gold that is supposed to support them. Things got spooky late last year Deutsche Bank made a technical-default when it couldn't deliver gold it was supposed to have in its vault. It made people realise things are not as safe as we think they are.
This is why physical is a safer choice in today's market. If we go through a 2008 adventure again, a lot of ETF holders are in for a shock.
But if you own physical, you own it.
>>
File: nocoinersbtfoo.png (983KB, 681x690px) Image search: [Google]
nocoinersbtfoo.png
983KB, 681x690px
>>1733233
aaay man your video was awesome! i gotta ask you though, what do you think of the no coiners?!
>>
>>1734862
>what do you think of the no coiners?!
Why do you ask? Nocoiners are okay, we are all nocoiners when it comes to 99% of all the cryptocoins out there.
>>
>>1735933
make good videos u fucking cunt

make a video about how to prepare for job interviews.

Here's a fresh idea i just formulated.

Submit a fake application to McDonald's (or similar) with a false name and take a video of yourself attending the interview and give a demonstration of how to interview for a job. (Or just do whatever and say memes)

I think people will like it
>>
>>1730962
will this fucking indian ever leave us alone
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.