[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MCDONALDS PLUMMETING IN A WEEK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: Zrf2h3RD_400x400.jpg (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Zrf2h3RD_400x400.jpg
7KB, 400x400px
Don't ask me how I obtained this information, but Mcdonalds is THROUGH. There are internal issues with massive layoffs planned. The shares will be near worthless by the end of the month, so set up your short positions. This is the moon mission to end them all.
>>
File: tmp_31505-images(2)-1108289847.png (5KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_31505-images(2)-1108289847.png
5KB, 224x225px
>>1730845
>>
What does somebody like this stand to gain from a blatant lie?
>>
>>1730877
i promise i have extremely confidential insider info, I dont know how else to reveal that this is true
>>
isn't it illegal to spread rumours?
>>
>>1730888
it's even more illegal to spread truths.
>>
>>1730845
Honestly I always hated mcdonalds
>>
>>1730885
elaborate then on "internal issues"
>>
>>1730905
My boss had 12 part time workers. He fired over 6 of them and hired full timers in their place. This is some major downsizing and I'm lucky to still have a job. Place your bets now folks
>>
>>1730913
Oh boy McDishwasher here has some major news relating to his franchise, everyone watch out!
>>
>>1730913
>He fired over 6 of them and hired full timers in their place.
>downsizing

Anon...think hard.
>>
>>1730921
I'm an associate franchise restaurant team manager, not some schmuck
>>
>>1730921
I have always been a burger king kinda guy. I only eat that shit when im depressed or down on my luck
>>
>>1730845
>massive layoffs

Proof that /biz doesn't know shit about stocks.

FYI - companies stock prices usually rise when they announce job cuts because it will result in a large short term rise in revenue and allow the company to better manage costs in the long term
>>
>>1730956
doesnt matter if the company doesn't exist in 3 months
>>
>>1730959
No point in arguing with you autists
>>
Every mcdonalds I see always is full of customers. There is no way they aren't profitable.
>>
>>1731006
your mom is always full of customers but i bet her addiction to meth has her profit in the red hahAhaHA
>>
>>1730845
Guy who was dating a Midwest district manager's daughter for a few years and has trained probably over a 100 different mcdonald's locations

You're full of Grade A bullshit.
They've just released new ideas here and they're all doing well. They're about to open a few more close to the highways (highway of america!) Not only that, they've increased wages for everyone and have offered more compensation for higher educated/experienced people because they want more employees. If anything, I would be putting more money into mcdonalds because they're playing long game right now and rumor is that midwest wise, they have another game changer in the works for us.

I love myself mcdonalds and especially when its the season those glass cups come out, her fault gets boxes upon boxes filled with them after the promotion.
>>
>>1730845
You are an idiot. I'm guessing you have one friend who says 20 people are getting laid off. So McDonalds is going broke?

Whenever companies make bulk layoffs the stock price usually goes up

Sage
>>
>>1730925

> Associate franchise restaurant team manager

Hahaha, is that even a real fuckin' title? Jesus, what are you, a Power Ranger on the weekends?
>>
>>1731150
> Associate franchise restaurant team manager

yes we know its a franchise restaurant, you can take that out

>Associate Team Manager

it goes without saying if you're a manager of any sort you'd be above people and have a "team"

>Associate Manager

>Assistant Manager
>>
>>1730845

if they lay off thousands of people that usually means their profits increase. the customers aka the addicts wont suddenly go to burger king because McD fired a few people...

if what you said is true (clearly its not anyway) the price wouldnt go down, and even if there is a blip its not gonna be a 'worthless' company overnight. their fundementals are solid and always will be, because there are always people who eat fast food.
>>
>>1730956
This. Cutting labor cost increases operating income.
>>1730959

McDonald's isn't going anywhere. It's the largest burger chain in the world. An iconic American company. I hope they do downside and fire most of those wagecucks and get more touch screens and let me order nuggets without Keisha giving me attitude
>>
Totally fake. McDs is strong as fuck and shows nothing but potential for gains.

People don't throw your money away OPs story doesn't hold up at all.
>>
>>1730925
>associate franchise restaurant team manager

Literally a day shift manager
>>
Great job you idiots, I got fired today for browsing /biz/ at work. If this isn't proof enough for you then I dont know what is
>>
>>1730925

so you work for the franchiser or the franchisee?

if the latter, is your boss in your franchise or in your franchise's holding company (if applicable)
>>
>>1730845
I don't understand why anybody would post this. You need help, friend.
>>
>>1732626

well he was in a low enough position where he got fired for browsing the internet.

he probably realized his replacability, which clashed with his highschool education which taught him that he's something special.

thus he made up a fantasy scenario where he mattered, and took that fiction to this board in the hopes of being accepted.
>>
>>1732604
>mfw when I look at asian cuties stripping at work and the place is so demoralized and fuck that noone did anything for 2.5 years. Still going strong... pun intended
>>
>>1732685
dude what
>>
>Fuck
We are loosing other clients this year, and we can't stand to lose Mcdonalds even though they are not our biggest client, I'd still not want to see a large account go by the waste side. Good news is a lot of other franchise/corporate businesses like wendys, costoco, pizza places, restaurant chains, are doing business with us so I will continue to have a job
>>
McDonalds is full of niggers because of their targeted marketing. Their quality is going down because their staff is mostly niggers.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.