[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I take a student loan of 650$ every month for three years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1460365462608.png (113KB, 500x592px) Image search: [Google]
1460365462608.png
113KB, 500x592px
If I take a student loan of 650$ every month for three years with an interest rate of 4% and, instead of using it to pay my expenses, invest it in world msci and other ETF which have an interest rate of 6-9%, will I make a profit in 30 years?

Does that make any sense?
>>
This is a legit strategy. It's why you should never pay off your mortgage if it's a low rate. Put that money into an investment and it'll outpace the interest payments in the longer term.
>>
>>1729759
How do you plan on getting student loans without enrolling? If you enroll, how do you plan on paying your tuition without the loans? if you can, why aren't you just investing that money?
>>
>>1729800
>
I live in Germany. We don't have to pay for tuitions. I'm going to start my postgradual studies next years, which will take another 3-4 years (PhD). If I have the opppurtinity to take a student loan with such low interest, I should take advantage of that, don't you think?
>>
>>1729810
If tuition is free, why the fuck is anyone giving you a loan?
>>
i took out subsidized student loans and paid down my mortgage with it.

The taxpayers have been paying the juice on my property lol
>>
>>1729817
I will state I will need the money to pay my living expenses. They don't care if the money is used to pay the rent or to waste it on hookers and booze.
>>
das is verboten du spast - hf im bau
>>
>>1729828
>das is verboten du spast - hf im bau
Was für ein Vergehen soll es ein?
>>
>>1729836
100% sind Studienkredite zweckgebunden als vertragsgrundlage. Am Ende interessiert sich kein Schwanz solange du zurückzahlst. Wenn das jedoch irgendwie mal aufgearbeitet wird - viel spaß mit den behörden
>>
>>1729839
>100% sind Studienkredite zweckgebunden als vertragsgrundlage. Am Ende interessiert sich kein Schwanz solange du zurückzahlst. Wenn das jedoch irgendwie mal aufgearbeitet wird - viel spaß mit den behörden

Wie soll man das nachweisen?
>>
File: 1484269230960.jpg (55KB, 622x599px) Image search: [Google]
1484269230960.jpg
55KB, 622x599px
>>1729759
I've invested 20k of my student loan in RNVA and TBIO.

"The 1 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Rennova Health Inc have a median target of 18.50, with a high estimate of 18.50 and a low estimate of 18.50. The median estimate represents a +18,400.00% increase from the last price of 0.10."

https://factsreporter.com/2017/01/13/stocks-news-update-rennova-health-inc-nasdaqrnva-transgenomic-inc-nasdaqtbio

>>1729800
> tfw when school and uni is free here but i still get scholarship and loans.
>>
>>1729759
Well, you have market risk. The market could crash and you'd be stuck paying 4% interest while your investment flounders below what you paid for it for year. After the last crash, it took the S&P 500 more than 5 years to get back to where it was.
>>
>>1729842
Spätestens beim bezahlen der Kapitalertragssteuer ist klar dass du den Kredit zweckentfremdet hast.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.