[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BSG Online

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: bsg.png (21KB, 425x82px) Image search: [Google]
bsg.png
21KB, 425x82px
I'm just starting this course.

What's the best way of cucking people out of their grades? I was going to go for a standard high quality, low number of models strategy.
>>
Walmart strategy, take out max long term loans to train workers, upgrade machines and capacity. Move production to lower cost areas and stack them up for economies of scale. Monopolize celebrities. Be predatory in private label, people are timid in early rounds so bid normally , then crush them. Debt is your friend. Buy back as much stock as you can afford ( with loans it should be the max). Google bsg guide there is an in depth one.
>4th highest stock price in the country
>>
>>1729669
>tfw I can't register
>>
Is suppose there's not a richfag on here who can set up a game?
>>
File: bsg.png (152KB, 1197x502px) Image search: [Google]
bsg.png
152KB, 1197x502px
>>1730040
This is kinda fun, like an autistic sim or strategy game.

>>1729696
So my opening move for the first year is cutting models to 50 and upping the quality rating to 8.

How much should I take out? I want to start expanding my NA factory so I can have enough production to cover NA and LA, but I'm unsure as to how much of a loan I should grab (Factory can produce 2000, expected need is 2382, so maybe expand capacity by 800?). I kinda wanted to hold off on any major plays for the first year to scout out the competition, but should I just take out a large loan to purchase upgrades for a few years?
>>
>>1730106
I know. This looks like something I would love. But I can't afford it and I actually have no time atm either.
>>
>>1729696
>Be predatory in private label
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1730120
>>1730106
ok I am trying to find the godly guide I followed 3 years ago, i think they took it down. I was on phone before.
I made some mistakes early on, but finished with a fucking godly stock price and ~50-65% market share out of 6 teams. Early on you want market share if you pursue walmart strat. I highly recomend going this route. The walmart strat is superior because economies of scale are very powerful in this game and you want to push high volume to push your strength. Asia and latin America are where you want to build your factories, they are almost always cheaper even if you are getting fucked with exchange rates early on. You want to borrow aggressively EVERY Q the max you can take (250 mill i think it was), expand as fast as possible and do not delete capacity unless absolutely necessary. You can always sell at a cost temporarily as this will steal sales form your competition. With this strat you will not only flood the branded market, but you will have so much extra capacity that you can capture all of the private label market. Start y bidding competetively low. When I say predatory I mean eventually people might challenge you, send a clear message by bidding way out of their budget for a round or two, then, when they have given up (they can't compete because you have retarded capacity and very low cost/shoe with shitty quality), you bid as if no one else is will submit a bid (do this when nobody has placed a bid for a round or two). Finally you want to start with the lowest quality and medium amount of features (styles I think its called), slowly raise these throughout the game until your qual is like 3-6/10 and you maxed out features. Features are more efficient to raise on a cost basis since other teams will pursue quality. The biggest mistakes I made were mispricing early on, which lead to low profitability for a round or two. Also buy capacity whenever another team sells theirs as its cheaper and instantaneous regardless of its location.
>>
>>1730230
only take the long term loans, even if you end up with unpayable debt, you are just trying to finish the game with a very profitable posittion. Start paying .05 dividends and raise them 1 cent every Q. The game only cares about progression so don't waste money on big amounts unless you have nothing else to do with your cash and you have purchased the max amount of shares. Purchasing shares is important because it raised eps and stock price significantly. Never tell your professors you plan to make your company unsustainable, in the presentation, they want you to treat it like a real company, but the autist accounting beats and videogame players will be the ones with godly companies, not some hack spending money on environmental PR. you can use the predatory private label strat on the celebs as well, and it is best to get as many as possible early on. they boost sales amazingly and since teams are timid in the beginning (they don't know how valuable celebs are, you should bid highly on them because they will become 10x more expensive later on as people realize their importance and try to steal them away) You can always do godly bids, and then surprisingly bid lower when noody expects you to drop your price on them.
>>
>>1730241
also Use attrition to your advantage, be like a chinese giant company dumping cheap fucking product to punish the dumb opponents. You will be like amazon a company with loads of debt and you might even have negative quarters and barely profitable, but you will have a triple digit stock price and be able to survive tough Q's and your opponents will bareley sell anything, have no capital for upgrades/expansion/ getting hit hard by any amount of debt they need to pay and you also want to get the into the emergency loans which have ridiculous interest rates and will harm them for many rounds. also spend a lot on training and best practices.
sorry for lack of organization, trying to remember everything. you need balls because most teams will just play safe and try to reach consensus but will run their companies into the ground by being passive when you play the Chinese Giant game.
>>
>>1730260
be safe with the amount of ending cash, you do not want emergency loans ever. It happened to us once, but it was due to a big surprise, plan against this evenif it requires more loans. you should be maxing out your long term loans anyways. Don't be afraid of moving your credit rating to a C or below, it doesn't mean jack shit compared to the empire you are building, when you end with 1000+ stock price it won't matter that team B has an A+ rating. Your professors might give you shit for buying back stock every single round, just say you have a lot of cash even if you are borrowing to do it, they are bluepilled.
>>
>>1730278
Thanks again.

I told my group members that I was worried about gambling with their grades with huge loans/debts, but they all seem to be incompetent and content with leaving everything to me anyways.
>>
>>1730369
that's the perfect situation, I was auto CEO because I spent alot of time researching and whenever they questioned me, i tried to explain it in detail and they couldn't argue against me since they didn't put the time in. We fucking stomped, but there was a period where we dipped hard due to the emergency loans, but we ended up 4th in the country for stock price. You'll see the power of fast expansion and walmart strat. Feel free to keep this threadalive or make new ones showing your progress, it'll be fun to see a /bizness man rock these suckers. Other teams will eventually try to copy you, but they will be so far behind that they cannot compete to the same extent, but it may surprise you and fuck up your forcasts. Play around with the forecasts to get a feel for the accounting and how sensitive things are, it will often give you a much better financial forecast than reality so mess around and be careful with the cash.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.