[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just how low will they go? Down 5%? 20%? 50%? Is it still possible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: nintendo_switch_logo.png (20KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
nintendo_switch_logo.png
20KB, 1000x1000px
Just how low will they go? Down 5%? 20%? 50%? Is it still possible to make money shorting when you know everyone else is as well? Maybe I should ignore the current downturn and focus on the long-term disaster that will be the Switch and buy Put opti options?

What do you think /biz/ after watching one of the worst console reveals of all time?
>>
>>1729072
I forgot people are trading. Fuck foreign markets.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 210x301px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 210x301px
ALWAYS BET ON SONY BABY!
>>
fuck you i liked it.
>>
SEGA DOES WHAT NINTENDON'T
>>
>>1729100
I think most of that is the reaction to the pricing as sources leaked before hand causing Nintendo stock to drop 4%. A lot of big time investors are fucking idiots and have no idea what gamers want or think. The stock price should be 50% down right now. Expecting Nintendo to go third party long way down big, big dip.
>>
>>1729105
They have 1 launch title... Ginger back to the Wii garbage. Very little games and actual shovel ware. Cringy presentation which started off well. PAID online. Over-priced by $50. Literal shovelware. 2.5 hrs battery life. No mention of storage.

What you really liked was the one mario game launching almost a year from now...
>>
>>1729114
Reveal of the PS4 at E3 boosted Sony stock tho

Like I said
Always
Bet
On
Sony

It's not their fault pandering to normals work
>>
When all the normies buy the Switch for their LoZ fix, you'll be sorry you didn't invest when it's this low.
>>
>>1729125
Sony is more than the PS4 dude. I am not betting on shit. The PS4 Pro will be a colossal failure and PS4 will go the way of the dinosaur. Consoles become more and more like PCs every iteration. Eventually the PC market will swallow the console market. They've been declining in sales year after year.
>>
>>1729128
The only people buying the Switch will be hardcore Nintendo fans. I was considering buying the Switch at launch and pretty excited for it. Now I'll see about buying it 4 years later maybe. First Nintendo console I am not going buy within 1st year.
>>
>>1729151
What makes you say the PS4 Pro is doomed? I can only recall the PS3 bluffing for a bit on release due to FIVE HUNDRED AND NINETY NINE US DOLLARS but I think it was temporary
>>
>>1729106
Yeah like making Sonic Unleashed first.
>>
I dont really care because I make my money from scalping but I saw this short from a mile away. This console is not going to do them anything.

Oh and that presentation opening was so flat and terrible you could have opened a position right then and there.
>>
Are Nintendo still going to be making a handheld like 3ds or is it just switch from now on ? If that's the case Nintendo are pretty much doomed
>>
I think it's success will largely depend on getting the 3DS market. If they put out a solid Pokemon game that can last for five hours on the battery then that will go a long way.
>>
>>1729128
Only problen is that most people bought a Wii U for Zelda Wii U, which is what turned into the Switch's launch title.

Im not buying a whole new damn console when I bought the last one 90% for a new Zelda game that theyre still going to release on it.

The same shit happened with the ps3 and Versus XIII, but that was worse since theres no ps3 version
>>
>>1730144
Correction, a lot of people, not most.

Im sure just as many or more bought it for Smash
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.