[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My forex Journey of 2016

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: my forex.jpg (260KB, 2074x1197px) Image search: [Google]
my forex.jpg
260KB, 2074x1197px
I am 20 now, i started learning forex at start of 2016 and opened a live account at middle of 2016. I read online 93% of traders lost money, but i didn't ended up in 93% on my first year. Can i be a rich man at 30 years of age ?
>>
fellow forex trader here.

the best advice i can give to ANYBODY wanting to make it big in forex is as follows. it is very simple and as close to a guarantee as you can get:

with forex, aim to GET. RICH.SLOW.

take your time. don't be greedy. if you have to take small wins repeatedly over the course of a few weeks or months before you increase your risk, DO IT. this is gonna make forex basically stress free.

again:

WITH FOREX, THE PATH TO RICHES IS TO DO IT SLOWLY. TAKE YOUR TIME. THE MONEY *WILL* POUR IN.

JUST
DO
IT
SLOWLY.

if you're like me and you were poor as shit for the majority of your life, what's a few extra months of it before the big bucks FINALLY start rolling in? if you're already loaded, then just turn on the cruise control and sail.
>>
Thanks a lot for advice. It's a great tip and yes i open small positions, the stress i can easily handle.
>>
I messed around with binary options a few years back. IT was fun because I did well for a while but I got insanely greedy and placed ridiculous trades which I quickly lost.

These were those 1 - 5 minute calls / puts.

I've thought about getting into forex again and having a good look at nadex but it's a little too intense for me right now.
>>
>>1729154
Binary Options is a very bad idea ...
>>
>>1729010

You literally just went through two lucky streaks.

There was no skill involved in your "strategy". One losing streak puts you back near your baseline
>>
>>1729010
keep it up, op

pour your life savings into it, and if you can get a loan. the more capital you have in your account, the more profit you will get if you aim to small return in %. for example if you have a 10k account, a return of 1000 would be a 10% return, while in a 100k account, the 1000 profit is only 1%

just don't be stupid.

good job.
>>
>>1729010
How did you learn?

Any tips for someone who hasn't invested before?
>>
>>1729203
no bro, no luck there !! i made a new system and after doubling my demo accounts i put more money in live as you can see in picture .....i was very confident and i still am
>>
>>1729222
Looking at we can get a x500 leverage on forex, i don't think any clever guy will take long ,,,,,unless he want to get rich in few days
>>
>>1729226
www.tradingview.com helped me a lot ,,,, i learned and tried everything that is provided on internet, nothing worked !! you have to make your own system if you want to make money
>>
Do bots work?
>>
>>1729254
they do , open Fxbook for proof
>>
My strategy is as follow.
Dont trade the first tgree hours in asia session. Then if market went up it is most likely going to test the asian bottom with about 10 pips lower in eur/usd for example. Just take the trade and put stop 30pips and shut down your computer. Come back an hour before us close and close your position. Rinse and repeat.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.