[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one is better for dropshipping?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Shopify-vs-WooCommerce-1090x545.png (12KB, 1090x545px) Image search: [Google]
Shopify-vs-WooCommerce-1090x545.png
12KB, 1090x545px
Which one is better for dropshipping?
>>
>>1728924
I've just started dropshipping with Shopify.

All my life I've developed my own websites, I'm highly technical, have a degree in computer science and would NEVER have thought I'd pay $40 AUD a month for shopify...

But after the 14 day free trial I was sold.
Shopify + Oberlo = more than its money worth in saved time
>>
>>1729349
Thanks.

I'm also a web developer so I was leaning towards WooCommerce.

Quick question though: what if want to have several stores with different domain names. Do I need to pay for a subscription for each one?
>>
>>1729352
yes
>>
For me it's important that I'm able to sell the store. Plus I'd like to be able to back it up and migrate it. So I would lean towards a self-contained system like WooCommerce.
>>
>>1728924
Any australians doing dropshipping?
Whats the order time like? Its the one thing putting me off but i already have a woocommerce site (with no products), im good at branding too
>>
>>1729349
lmao this is clearly a shopify shill
>>
>>1729380
Yeah famalam, I'm about to start doing orders primarily to the US (at least focusing my ads to US people). You just use something like Aliexpress and sent with epacket and the shipping time is 12-20 days for extra $1-2, doesn't matter where you are as it is all sent from China.
>>
>>1729393
heh cheers I dont know why i was limiting it to Australia
>>
>>1729380
Hey, I'm an Aussie doing dropshipping, check out my thread here >>1729358
>>
some dank free woocommerce themes reviewed famalam

https://justfreethemes.com/themes/woocommerce/
>>
>>1729349
Are you a highly technical web-developer/entrepreneur like me? If so, here's a question:
Have you ever tried to sell a product, only to find out it was not in stock? Situations like this cost us business-owners customers, time and -more importantly- money!

What if there was a better way? Well now there is!

With Shopify (TM) you NEVER have to worry about stock again! For only $40 AUD a month* WE deliver the product to YOUR consumer! And you keep the profit!

Still not convinced? Now - and you have to promise to keep this between us- Shopify (TM) has a LIMITED deal that lets you try out the service for 14 day and -get this guys- it's completely free!**

I don't know about you, but that sounds like a good deal to me!!

Shopify (TM) - You Shop. We Ify.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.