[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Destroying a business

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: huge.9.48075.jpg (12KB, 314x450px)
huge.9.48075.jpg
12KB, 314x450px
Im currently having some trouble at my workplace.I have worked there for 1 and a half years. I have sued them. Been to court. Won the court. They owe me 25-30k USD. They should have paid me a month ago.

I have suspicions that they are going to bankrupt themselves. And just dont have to pay me at all. Then they will start up the same business, the same place, with just another firm.

Now, i live in a country in Scandinavia. Im 20 years old. And I have basicly no money.

Whats the best way to either, give them a really bad reputation? Or make them pay in some way.

Please ask me questions cause i know there is very little info, and please excuse my english. I appreciate your answers
>>
Btw, i didnt know is this was the right place to post this. But it seemed like it.
>>
>>1728519
Report them to some oversight bureau/IRS of Scandinavia.They will care about this kind of stuff. Plus if they are actually dodging taxes they could be stopped in their tracks and the courts might be able to collect the money for you.

Do so anonymously ofc
>>
>>1728544
Thanks for replying. Im really struggling to find a sollution.

I dont think they dodging taxes. But if they were, the state will then take all the money they should have, and i only get whats left. which could be nothing.

But i could try and explain this as best as I possibly can in what way i think its going down.

So the the ones owning this corporation that i work in, is three people. and another corporation. Lets call that the mothercorp. The mothercorp. the three people also own. So basicly they own a corporation(the mothercorp), that owns another one. and thats the one i am working at.

And the thing there is, that they are paying the mothercorp. for i dont know what. But if they stopped paying them. The mothercorp could technicly bankrupt them. And the place i work at is gone. And i get nothing..

Then they will start another corporation, or get an existing one that they own. and start up that same store/business fresh. And just hire the same people that worked there before except for me.
>>
File: negrofish.jpg (11KB, 461x281px) Image search: [Google]
negrofish.jpg
11KB, 461x281px
make memes about them.

Watch 'blackfish' then read the blackfish (film) wikipedia article
>>
>>1728579
I read the article now, and isnt that just about seaworld?
But im really interested in that movie. ill watch it sometimes. Maybe also make some memes
>>
Sue them again for not paying
>>
>>1728585
You could poison the whales if you work for SeaWorld. Even better though would be to help the whales escape. You should watch the movie Free Willy and the Blackfish documentary too.
>>
>>1728588
Well, yeah.. but the ones that owed me money is now gone, because the owners bankrupted that small corporation with their bigger corporation
>>
>>1728594
Hmm.. yeah, i could maybe do that...

Ill research more into it. Ive watched Free willy btw, great movie!
>>
>>1728599
This came out wrong. They arent gone now. but they will eventually be gone.
>>
>>1728519
chances are the banks can't reach them because they've relocated. you better start sucking dicks for jobs
>>
>>1728709
I was afraid of that..

Either way im going out in the media, but is there another way to give them a really bad reputation? Or anything, so that i at least have done something? except for wasting countless hours, money for lawyers and treated like shit working for no salary.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.