[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to be rich. Filthy rich. I want to be rich enough that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: pepe.png (111KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
111KB, 540x405px
I want to be rich. Filthy rich. I want to be rich enough that I can bribe my way through life, to get all the chicks I want, and to control people around me. I want several houses, a castle and my own island. I want CEO’s to be afraid of my cutting off their capital. I want them to call me Sir, while I decide whether to found their project. I can only do this with almost unlimited amounts of cash.
How should I proceed in this endeavor? Right now, I might invest in current capital, $726, in several different altcoins to diversify my portfolio. After profits starts to roll in, I can use this capital to fund my lavish lifestyle.
I fear that $726 is not enough. How do I earn more money while in college?
>>
>>1727401
suk sum dik
>>
File: bizlit3.jpg (2MB, 2845x1682px) Image search: [Google]
bizlit3.jpg
2MB, 2845x1682px
Read these
http://www.what-is-coaching.com/support-files/lazymansway2riches.pdf
http://www.winnersworld.com/motivational/R_H_Jarrett.pdf

Educate Yourself!
>>
>>1727406
aside from this, just remember to buy the map to the treasure.
>>
I rather gamble on sports
>>
Investing probably won't get you there by itself, even if you get lucky. Start a business instead
>>
>>1727401
hopefully this is a copypasta
>>
>>1727402
thanks for the shit reply
>>1727406
Thank you ill read it
>>1727465
not worth my time
>>1727627
what kind of business?
>>1727635
This is my life bro
>>
>>1727401
Youll never be that rich if your asking a chinese anime forum how to do it. You have to be original.

And investing will never get you there without SIGNIFICANT capital to start with
>>
>>1727401
Invest in kneepads
>>
>college
you've already lost
>$726
you mean $499274 in debt?
>>
>>1727764
>what kind of business

mate. that's for you to decide. holy shit.

t. shit-poster detective
>>
>>1727794
My parents paid for my college
>>
>>1727764
It doesn't matter what business to begin with. You just need experience to guide you
>>
I want to be rich, filthy rich. I want to be rich enough to be able to create and achieve many things. I want a perfect home, a compound several dedicated sections and areas for my various and numerous hobbies and interests. I want to be an extremely knowledgeable man. I want to be an extremely skilled man. I want to be a powerful man. I want to do things, grand things, things that will in turn leave a mark on this planet for hundreds, if not thousands, if not tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of years. I can only do this with a large amount of money. How should I proceed in this endeavor?
I'm also not 25 years of age, yet, so I still have time to utilize my neuroplasticity and increase my intelligence relatively substantially.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.