[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is healthcare effay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Srs. Why are all the alphas in law and finance while all the women and betas are in healthcare? (Betas abound in tech too)
>>
>>1727049
that's because there's a wage gap
progressive minded liberals will "fix" it
>>
>>1727049
Because Law/Finance require people skills while being a healthcare professional requires just the bare minimum above autistic
>>
>>1727066
areyousureaboutthat.webm
>>
Someone who has not worked in lower level healthcare but around it: less pay, easier to get into, very female job, pretending to care about others. You will get all the marias and shaniquas there. And lets be honest, poor people get sick. All the medicaid welfare fat people are the ones in those offices, all the spanish speakers flock to those jobs to talk to the poor, and , well im sure i didnt answer the question.
>>
>>1727049
I'm a beta and i'm nearly finished with my law degree. Used to feel bad about it but then I started interning at law firms. Alpha's everywhere. The high-ups loved me instead of the alpha's due to me actually listening and giving a crap.

Just pick law if you like it, pick hc if you like that. I got a berserk bro thats in health care, its all good man
>>
>>1727049
cause you need to fuck people over for your job and that doesnt go well with betas
>>
You're wrong. I can't think of anyone more alpha than a big pharma exec
>>
>>1727049

Many women pick careers based upon "helping people" , "supporting people" rather than leadership, wit, exploration, and domination.

The great irony is that these female popular careers often become a den of gossip, backstabbing, and total lack of work effort.

While the male careers (after the initial conflict phase) become dens of growth, opportunity and greatness.

In the long run the "male" careers are a better option.
>>
>>1727435
Being succesful at law or finance*
>>
i do forecasting for corporate health insurance. my boss is a finance director and is salaried i think around half a million. i suppose you are talking about nurses but you can start your own practice as an NP. nice bait thread op
>>
>>1727049
Physicians from good schools are alpha as fuck
>>
>>1727741
t. Martin
>>
File: 1462680446353.jpg (286KB, 1242x1218px) Image search: [Google]
1462680446353.jpg
286KB, 1242x1218px
I finished a geology degree this past june. This winter quarter, im starting my pre reqs for nursing. Only, literally only 1 class from my degree was applicable to the nursing program I'm to apply to in 3 quarters time (English comp.), so I get to take a year of prerequisites to apply. I'll probably go for ICU, Medsurg, ED, and after a year of experience (as an RN) apply for travel nursing positions. Go for 13 week contracts to whatever city in the US I'd like - the high paying californian coastal cities, or the cheaper col midwest/south - and get some weeks off after to live in my cabin im buying innawoods somewhere in montana or wyoming to chill and shoot shit. thats the plan, atleast.
>>
>>1727875
>wage gap
>>
>>1730394
>autistic kid with blank check
>>
>>1728835
WOW, a full HALF MILLION?! HOW ALPHA OF HIM
>>
File: 1398653971692.jpg (137KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1398653971692.jpg
137KB, 900x900px
>>1727049
>tfw want to go to Finance but I'm an introverted beta
>>
>>1730636
yeah and our ceo is at 66.13 million. off yourself retard
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.